Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Free Grunge Building texture:

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Sep 2006 11:18
Well was working on this tonight and wasn't quite turning out like I wanted it. Figured someone may need it so included with the 1600x1200 image are the window psd/building psd/blind psd and the images used to make it which are distrubuted freely on the web and more then likely came from http://www.mayang.com/textures/

This image is only a small portion if the entire thing.

heres the link(only 23mb but tgc isnt uploading for some reason)
http://s22.quicksharing.com/v/1905104/Building.zip.html
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Sep 2006 12:10
Thanks.You can never have enough textures.

Jon Fletcher
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Sep 2006 13:58
very nice locrian, great grungy brown atmosphere to it

xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 18th Sep 2006 18:14
Some nice textures here. Thanks.

The forum provides a means to hide our true identity. Too bad we always screw up and let it be seen.

Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Sep 2006 19:41
Yeah the wall didnt turn out to bad and I may use it later on but wasnt satified with the way this was going. The one part I do really like and it can be seen in that small pic too, is that the concrete layer which is the base for the wall had this neet swirl in it which later kinda looked like a graffiti 2 thats worn with age an elements. Thought that added a nice touch to it, but the windows kinda mid flight I changed up what I was gonna do, and couldnt recover after I didnt like it from blending the layers.
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Sep 2006 21:46
This post is mainly to Keith and Richard.

The thread we were just talkin in got locked but I was going to make a mention to this thread and how I know it's a pain in the butt to show you made something. We all love those grungy, beat up, worn textures. And perhaps I went a little overboard in this threads download proving what I made and how I did it( but all I could think of was the debate in the showcase forum at the time I posted this originally). Perhaps some standard can be devised so we either don't post to much information or not enough. I know personally I'll have things along the way that aren't good enough for me to use but fine for others(thats horrible isn't it) that I'll post.

And I hope were cool Keith....Really didn't mean for a ruckus back there.
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Sep 2006 03:09
I can appreciate your tenacity when dealing with pirated media, and it takes more than that little tirade to hurt my delicate feelings; but if we ever meet down-state, you owe me a beer.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 14:33:38
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 14:33:38