Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey every one,

Quite recently I've been wanting to get the the "fps creator" software. I've downloaded the demo and the software seems quite easy to do.

I've looked at Dark Basic but I would rather do the "click and drag" Style. But I do have some experience in Java programming. I guess it isnt to bad once you know what your doing.

So if I were to get the "fps creator" software can I use the following software and tie it in the "fps creator" software AND still sell my games that I make?

Charactor shop
Dark A.I.
Texture maker 3 (Enterprise License edition)

And proably many more but I've yet to read up on all the products on the web site. (to many)

Have a good day,

Bigk
Uncle Sam
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Sep 2006 07:23
Well, I've never tried FPSC but I'm quite sure (not completely) that it can import textures and models, so character shop and texture maker should work. Dark AI is a dll for Dark Basic Professional however, so it will not work with FPSC.

Uncle Sam
Nvidia Geforce 7600 GS 256MB PCIEx, 2.66 GHZ Pentium 4 proccessor, 768MB RAM
Need particles? Click here!
Gamer Making
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Sep 2006 02:48
Hey I would rather use the Dark Basic Im new here and dont have it yet im also 8 years old

Minh Tran

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-25 09:39:22
Your offset time is: 2024-09-25 09:39:22