Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Sep 2006 03:33
I don't want to take up 2 threads with this but as always here are my new weapons in the, I guess you'd call it a line. So any comments welcome. 1911 shown with custom grip.

"People are easier to search when they're dead."--Captain Barbosa

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Cut scenes
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Sep 2006 03:34
P99 with extended magazine.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Zeppelin 37BDF
Years of Service
User Offline
no offence, but it kind of looks like you made a cardboard cut out by extruding a face, and then subdivided the faces. I like the P99, and it looks pretty realistic. The handgrip kind of looks a bit stubby, but that is probably just the angle. Keep up the good work and keep practicing and you'll start to make some great models.

Cut scenes
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Sep 2006 03:57
Thanks ineresting and ironic post. I have seen so many guns that look like cardboad cutouts and my goal was to do the opposite of that. So its ok if you feel that way i just find it odd. A 1911 is also a really rigid gun. and I also didn't subdivide or extrude, just fyi.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 14:29:11
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 14:29:11