Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I tried to make a game title for the menus but they were so bad. I hate bieng the losser who asks for stuff but I would really appreciate the help. I need to know if someone could make me a title that sais "The Amandrian Project" if not how could i make a good one and convert it to .dds.
Thanks
CLiPs
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Sep 2006 07:00
you may want to try to be more explicit like what kind of background are you looking to obtain something scifi'ish or something modernday something of ancient time etc etc, do you have a special characters that goes with this or are you looking for logos and color schemes.... It is best to describe the image as vivid as you can...

Have you downloaded your CLiPs today.
Zaibatsu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Sep 2006 07:15
download the GIMP for future things, but I will try to make you a generic logo.

_Ken sent me
Zaibatsu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Sep 2006 07:27
I have no idea if this is what you wanted, but beggers can't be choosers. so take it or make your own.

_Ken sent me

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Smitho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Sep 2006 23:06
Quote: "I hate bieng the losser who asks for stuff"

Quote: "I need to know if someone could make me a title that sais "The Amandrian Project""

How does that work?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 14:27:17
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 14:27:17