Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Converting, Importing, Exporting, ???

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Please !!! A little help. I Have 3d max 8 and I made a grass model and many other models (bottles,tables,beads,closets,etc). It turned out veary well then I got THE FPSCREATOR and I want to import the model(s) to it to make a game all by my self (witout the model packs and the models that comes with the FPSC. Thanx aticipated

Life Sucks )
PLAY GAMES )
Butter fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Sep 2006 13:47
I dont use 3DS Max, but I know many people do, so help should soon be on the way.

I think, as far as I know, you need to download something like the Pandasoft .x exporter. (google it)

once you've got that you can export your models in a Format that FPSC actually understands, then you can use ECS or SIGNS or the Free Entity maker from the TGC homepage to import the models into FPSC.

Thats just breif though. I'm sure someone better versed in 3DS will give you a far better description, or point you towards a tutorial.

butters

Errant AI
Years of Service
User Offline
You can also export as .3DS and use "DB Converter" (search for it on these forums) to make an X-File out of it.

Panda exporter will allow you to export directly from max to .X but I stopped using it because I was having some severe non-WYSIWYG issues when exporting animation. YMMV.
Reality Forgotten
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Sep 2006 08:33
you can use pandasoft?? (check the name) to convert from 3ds to .x

RF

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 14:35:30
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 14:35:30