Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Background Flashes

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
On making programs that use sprites, the background will begin flashing. The program will start out running fine and then at some random point the background will begin flashing and most of the blocks of the background image will disappear. I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem. I'm thinking there's maybe something wrong with my video card drivers, directx or something. Thanks.
H4ck1d
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Sep 2006 03:20
Are you using dbpro or darkbasic? And also, if you could show some of your code it would be nice, because chances are it's actually probably not anything to do with your card or directx. Also, try be a little more specific and descriptive. What kind of background do you have? An image or sprite? We'll be able to help you a little better if you give us some more info. Good luck!

-H4ck1d

Saiochi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Sep 2006 04:02
Try using the sync command..

If you have a loop then put this right before the end of your loop

Should fix the screen flicker, if not, post your code and i'll be glad to help.

If you have X-ray vision, can you see through your own eyelids?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-25 09:42:07
Your offset time is: 2024-09-25 09:42:07