Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / free wall torch fpsc ready

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Sep 2006 09:08
Hi guys, I know that it has been a while since i have posted here as i have been busy adding new content to my website, and finishing up the utility room pack. I have now added the modelltex extreme forum to my site while it is still under the development stages it is fully functional, I just need to finish up some of the graphics. As i have invited you to come explore my live chat that was added a few days ago I am now asking you to come and visit my new modeltex extreme forum. While your there download the free wall torch found in the welcome post.

Thank you all for the support as the fpsc forum and the people in it are what gives me the energy and inspiration to further develop my site and and produce the free models for you guys, although a portion of my models are for sale only, I do strongly believe in having a good source for free content based mainly around the fpsc software. Thanks again guys for the support.

here is the link to my website where you can enter the forum.

http://www.modeltexx.websitewizard.com/

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 14:30:07
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 14:30:07