Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / [LOCKED] Importing models problems

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey, all, I have a bunch of .3ds models that I made... I exported them to the .X format and added them to the etentity folder (user). Altough, my models won't show up when I open FPSC... What's wrong?

"My life flashed through my eyes... It was really boring."
Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Sep 2006 21:28
Get the entity maker from the FPSC downloads page and watch the tutorials...it will clear up EVERYTHING.

Connor Higgins
User Banned
Posted: 25th Sep 2006 21:28
run them through the free entity creator on the fpscreator website http://www.fpscreator.com

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!
Lukeirado
Years of Service
User Offline
Oh, there is an entity maker!!! Cool..

I have ANOTHER question... How can I make models like the one that I made attached to this post move? They have bones and everything...

I can give the model 4 u guys, if u can get it to work, of course... Made in Anim8or!

"My life flashed through my eyes... It was really boring."

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Reality Forgotten
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Sep 2006 22:12
were did you get these modela?
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 25th Sep 2006 22:17
Make sure not to post that model unless you made it. The penalty for distributing others peoples property here is severe. A MOD will show up at your house and cut off .... well just don't do it.

The forum provides a means to hide our true identity. Too bad we always screw up and let it be seen.

KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Sep 2006 22:24
I'm keeping an eye on this thread now.

xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 25th Sep 2006 22:26
Thanks for the one-up earlier Keith. The content was removed from my site too.

The forum provides a means to hide our true identity. Too bad we always screw up and let it be seen.

addictinit
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Sep 2006 22:42 Edited at: 25th Sep 2006 22:43
Quote: " Lukeirado wrote
;Made in Anim8or!"

if it is al the same model then it wont work, i'v found with anm8or you need each different moveing part to be a seperate object. if you have dont this go in to 'senquence edit' and make nermerous animations for the different movements, i might be rong but it could help

sorry if i use '2, ur, thx..' speek cant help it!
http://www.freewebs.com/addictinit/
Lukeirado
Years of Service
User Offline
I DID MAKE THE STORMTROOPER model... He's got the walking cycle only...

And it's not one thing. There is the upper arm, lower leg, helmet, leg, shoes, front armor, etc...

How can I animate it?

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2006 02:20 Edited at: 26th Sep 2006 02:21
Quote: "I DID MAKE THE STORMTROOPER model... He's got the walking cycle only...

And it's not one thing. There is the upper arm, lower leg, helmet, leg, shoes, front armor, etc...

How can I animate it?
"

You say he has a walk-cycle, yet you tell us that you can't animate him (Anim8tor doesn't have any animation tools as far as I know). You just incriminated yourself.

Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2006 07:58 Edited at: 26th Sep 2006 08:18
Keith look at these

Quote: "Star Wars Stormtrooper for Poser
by "Brad ." <ravenwing75@hotmail.com>

Original Modeller - JJ Palamo <jj@3dblasphemy.com>

Please visit SCIFI 3D <www.theforce.net/scifi3d/>
for rules governing use, display of credit, and copyright information.

*** NOTE: This figure requires the previous download and installation of the *free* Star Wars Stormtrooper "Clean" texture set. If you have not installed the textures from that set, you *WILL* get an error when trying to load any of these props. **

This zip file contains:
ONE set of "Stormtrooper" parented props for Mike 2
ONE "Mike- BlackSuit" sub-diving MAT pose (to give mike a black "body suit")
"Clean" and "Dirty" Textures are available separately (at Vanishing Point)
Shoes are NOT included- the original artist did not make boot props, so there was nothing to convert to a Poser prop.

Directions:
Extract the files into the specified folders:
Put the pz2/ rsr/ png (pose files) into RuntimeLibrariesPoseVP
Put the pp2/ rsr/ png (prop files) into RuntimeLibrariesPropsStormtrooper
Put the jpg files (textures) into RuntimeTexturesStar WarsStormtrooper

Note: Poser 4 users do not need to extract the png files and Poser Pro Pack and Poser 5 users do not need to extract the rsr files.

Using the figure:
1) Start Poser.
2) Go to the Figures > VP Library.
3) Add Mike 2 to the scene.
4) Go to the Props > Stormtrooper Library.
5) Select each prop and add it to the scene- it will automatically be parented to the correct body part.

For a more accurate look, use the included "Mike- BlackSuit" sub-diving MAT pose to colorize your Mike figure black. This will make your figure have a black body suit under the armor... however, the "SkinHead" (your character's face) will NOT be changed.

Usage License:
You are completely free to use this figure in any commercial or non-commercial render, image, or animation. HOWEVER, the Stormtrooper figure is a registered copyright of LucasFilm. Please check with them before using this figure in any commercial work.
You may NOT sell or give away any files found in this zip package without express permission.

Stormtrooper, Star Wars, and all likenesses are copyright LucasFilm.

-----------------------------------
Vanishing Point... The Future of Sci-Fi 3D
http://www.vanishingpoint.biz

"

I got mine at the vanishing point addy at the bottom. I belive you said you have poser because of the free download. Have this guy send you a few pieces of this suit to confirm...

The reason the boots on his Storm trooper dont look like st boots and are popping outta the front is that download didnt have the boots in them...There just any boots with the "white" texture that comes with this free dowload. Youll have to have poser though as theres no obj file and its in the poser extention of .pp2.

Mind you I did my reders in poser and his looks like milk shape so lighting looks a little dif. But looks awful close other then his is on some goofy body and the pieces dont fit right....mines on the Mike 2(could be 3 I forget what I clicked)and are fitting correctly.

Also, Take note of the red line. Even fan made gear trys to line this up better then whats on the model I have. Youll notice the outside of the black part of the eye is almost in line with the little dodad above that black section thats a brow line I guess? Its funny that both the guy that made this poser pack and this forum member made the same mistake by placing this dodad in line with the bevel on the outside of the black eye shape(see blue line).

PS I hate thieves
Errant AI
Years of Service
User Offline
Bleh... that's too bad really. Looks like the same model to me too.

The helmet thing isn't as obvious to me but the E-11 blasters both have the same innaccurate scope modeling.
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2006 14:40
Unfortunately I can't do anything until he tries to put something up for download. I see you have the same eye for detail, Locrian. I look not only at any available wireframe, but detailing in the texture; such as woodgrain, dirt/burn marks, orientation of materials, etc. Also past posting of the user in question; did they learn to model overnight, are they suddenly a master of texturing, etc.

-Keith

s4real
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
It is a very close match and i think its the same model as well.
Lukeirado
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2006 20:21 Edited at: 26th Sep 2006 20:43
YOU CAN ANIMATE AT ANIM8OR!!!! OF course you can. U only cant use those at FPSC!

You can build a skeleton and animate it later... That's what I've been doing with Anim8or lately.
And I MADE this model the same way others did. I got pictures and drawings from SW movies and modeled it myself.

It took me 3 months to finish it. And if you look, the boots are kind of fake and the inside of the stormtrooper is different. It DOESNT HAVE ANY FINGERS!, but the stormtrooper you posted DOES have fingers. And there are some pieces missing, like a little part of the armor that stays on his hand, which I am making right now.

Also, look at the legs from BOTH stormtroopers. The one YOU posted is different. Did you realize that the right and left legs LOOK different and mine they are exactly the same! That's cause I don't really care about a lot of detail, just want it to look like in the movies.

And Why accusing ME just because we made the same mistake! I just looked at the picture and drew a square on his helmet...

I also looked at MANY models while making my own, looking what kind of detail they added to theirs, so that may be where the mistake came from.

I attached ANOTHER picture from the Model that I took at Anim8or, so you all can compare it better to the model posted.

And only start accusing people of stealing someone's model when you are 100% sure that you are right. COMPARE BOTH PICTURES, of course the model isn't the same!

And last of all, the storm trooper doesnt have any texture. It's all WHITE, except the helmet.

P.S.: The blue lines, are its bones, that were made at Anim8or too

(\__/)
(O.o )

Attachments

KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2006 20:58
Quote: "YOU CAN ANIMATE AT ANIM8OR!!!!"

I stand corrected (I guess it wouldn't make much sense to call the program that otherwise)

Whether it has a texture or not is irrelevant, that can be removed. What can put this particular issue to bed is for you to submit the mesh for us to compare against the other model. Unfortunately everyone is a bit skeptical at the moment due to the high volume of pirated media being offered around here lately. So submit the mesh as you have displayed it (that last render was pretty hard to see any detail with), and we'll check it out.

Lukeirado
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2006 21:03 Edited at: 26th Sep 2006 21:12
Here is attached a picture showing some of the differences between both models.

And what do you mean about meshes... Sry, I am brazilian so my english isnt that good... Do you mean textures...

Hope that makes your minds clear. .

And I am sure you will never find any model with all those errors. Since I am new at 3D modeling

(\__/)
(O.o )

Attachments

KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2006 21:11
A mesh is the actual model. That comparison doesn't do much for me, as I said your last render is pretty "fuzzy" and hard to see any detail. Posting both models for examination will put this to rest.

Lukeirado
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2006 21:12 Edited at: 26th Sep 2006 21:13
Okay, I will do it then.

Oh, and it was fuzzy bcause it was showing the skeleton.

(\__/)
(O.o )
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2006 21:13
Do you think were that stupid man....really.

Quote: "t took me 3 months to finish it. And if you look, the boots are kind of fake and the inside of the stormtrooper is different. It DOESNT HAVE ANY FINGERS!, but the stormtrooper you posted DOES have fingers. And there are some pieces missing, like a little part of the armor that stays on his hand, which I am making right now.
"

The outfit is all in pieces...I can add whatever I want...so what if yours don't have hands...thats cause this is basically like playing dress up and I can pick and choose what pieces I do or don't put on the model. And as for mine having fingers its because the poser crap isn't a figure...its just the armor pieces...you just happen to put yours on a poorly made figure and mines on what it was intended to be on.

Quote: "
Also, look at the legs from BOTH stormtroopers. The one YOU posted is different. Did you realize that the right and left legs LOOK different and mine they are exactly the same! That's cause I don't really care about a lot of detail, just want it to look like in the movies."

lol, knowing you'd say this, you'll notice that the top image with him walking has the left shin guard on both left and right like you do. When I was putting it together I put the right one on then later looked at your model. Again do ya really think were that dumb?

Quote: "And Why accusing ME just because we made the same mistake! I just looked at the picture and drew a square on his helmet..."

No ya didn't..cause if you did it would have been in the right place. You'll see my picture describing the alignment is an actual picture....They Don't make anymore versions of the storm trooper helm man...every image you find to model from is going to have the same things.

Quote: "And last of all, the storm trooper doesn't have any texture. It's all WHITE, except the helmet."

And you can settle this very easily man.....send Keith your gear....prove me wrong. Id love it. See the problem is I think you wont. Wanna know why I think this? Last night S4 took your original images and placed dots at key points on the image. Then he did the same to mine. He then superimposed them on one another and skewed and sized till the dots lined up....know what man? You can toggle between them both with the opacity and there's no difference. See even if you resize crap or stretch it out, or make it taller this doesn't change its geometry. See even though this may be a forum with some cheap software and there's lots of sheep here for you to fool. Not all of us are noobs. Heck..take Errant...hes a pro(meaning hes worked on commercial games you may actually have)

I say prove me wrong. post a wire frame..send Keith your model. But whatever ya do, don't take us for idiots..OK?

@Keith
I know you can't do anything. More then anything I'm trying to give this guy a chance and perhaps be an example to others. Once these guys learn that if they steal, they will be found, 90% of them will stop. The other 10% are just to stupid to quit.
Lukeirado
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2006 21:16 Edited at: 26th Sep 2006 21:18
God, Locrian, you are not a moderator. Stop acting like you are one of them and don't desrespect any other members

And, just saying... How can I send the model... Cause in reality, they are more than 10 models, cause I built it so I could animate it, so I had to create the model in separate pieces to build the skeleton and put them all together, like a puzzle.

AND THE ONLY THING THAT WASNT MADE BY ME WAS THE HELMET TEXTURE, THAT I TOOK FROM OTHER MODEL. I think THATS why the square thing is at the same position.

(\__/)
(O.o )
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2006 21:19 Edited at: 26th Sep 2006 21:25
Put it in a zip and send it to a mod....Your smart enough to model a st outfit in its entirety....Don't tell me you don't know how to send a file.

And on the disrespect note.....You insulted my intellegence with saying this is yours and I'm supposed to still respect ya? I mean you didn't respect the original authors work....So why now do you feel your respect is the only one in question? I think you've disrespected every forum member here...but were waiting on your frames.

I'f Im wrong belive me I'll apologize. Problem is I don't think I am. See before I say something I kinda check stuff out. And last night after S4's match up I posted.....Now if we are wrong prove it..

End of story.
Lukeirado
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2006 21:20 Edited at: 27th Sep 2006 00:27
Okay, I will send it. Do you want me to send it with the helmet texture or without it

Since I am grounded (I take responsability 4 my acts...) I will get that ready 4 u guys by Thursday. I can't use the PC 4 2 days.

(\__/)
(O.o )
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2006 21:22
I haven't been able to download my poser yet; but I'd need to see the helmet from Luke's model, as well as the poser version.

Lukeirado
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2006 21:26 Edited at: 26th Sep 2006 21:29
Hey, If I send pictures from all sides of the helmet and a video showing the walking cylce, is that enough. Is a lot easier 2 me and I may can get it by today.

And Moderator, I think that topic is now useless and it's only use will be for members to insult each other. Why don't you lock this topic and send me an e-mail so we can let everyone on their buisness and finish this Accusing thing once and 4 all.

(\__/)
(O.o )
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2006 21:28
Well I wanted you to actually download it but I could convert it for you...I wanted to be as far from the actual process as possible so there was no question in your mind where it came from. Im not sure Im even supposed to post it here....Maybe email? Unless your allowing me to post material thats not to be posted on other sites just for this test.

See I thought ya had poser man.....
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2006 21:30
No thats not enough...Just send the helmet piece to him...That one piece...Send it to Keiths email if you don't want us to have it...Keith would never ever release your items(saying there yours).
Lukeirado
Years of Service
User Offline
I am now recording a video at Fraps showing the model up close and its walking cylce.

(\__/)
(O.o )
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2006 21:32
The walk animation dose/proves nothing.....your stalling...quit and send Keith the helmet.
Lukeirado
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2006 21:40 Edited at: 26th Sep 2006 21:45
I will, but tomorrow I will send a video recorded with Fraps showing EVERY single part of the model, so you can all see it with detail.

And Keith, could you please lock this topic. I have solved my importing problems, send me an e-mail to lukeirado@yahoo.com if you want later on.

OH, and I found a problem. WHEN I export the object to .3ds, all of its parts break and mess up and you have to get them all together like a puzzle... Why is that happening.

And the animation kind of proves it. Bcause you need to make the model in different parts in order to animate it.

Keith, lets end this discussion. Lock this topic and send me an e-mail, okay.

(\__/)
(O.o )
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2006 21:50 Edited at: 26th Sep 2006 22:03
lol...you can model that armor and you don't know why your modeling prog dose this....This is fantastic. And a video as said many times shows us absolutely nothing...not one thing. So what if you created the walk cycle. Thats not what is in question. Send the model(broken or not and your texture map for it to Keith. Don't make excuses...Don't hold the train up. It's so easy to prove me wrong. And I'm sure the Mods leave this kinda thing open so all see what a fuss it is if you claim others objects.

And in the words of Richard Davey:
Quote: "Locrian - There was no need to sort this out 'behind the scenes' via email. Under no circumstances should anything ever happen on this forum that requires this. It should be a public debate and outcome."

PS: You may even notice that this was said directly to me who belives this kind of thing needs to be more private...

Well, when in Rome.......

PSS: Keith you kinda said the texture isn't an issue but it should be. I mean I can change the verts in an object with one click of "Polygon Cruncher". But that don't mean my texture map would still work. His helment has a completed map and texture....seeing how it compared to the poser one is another verification point.
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2006 21:58
Thanks for saving me the trouble of finding Rich's quote, Locrian. This will be locked when it's resolved. So does Anim8or have layers when you model? I'm not sure why anyone (other than for Poser) would model in bits and pieces like that. I need to see the helmet part of the model (in a format that I can open, such as .3ds, .obj, .X, .cob, .lwo, .ms3d, etc.) from Luke's model as well as a converted version of the Poser helmet (I haven't gotten to a high-speed site to download my copy yet). This looks like it's turning out as I thought it would.

Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2006 22:05
Keith we cross posted...look at my pss on the post above yours...ill send the texture map too.
s4real
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2006 22:20 Edited at: 26th Sep 2006 22:54
I like how your model started as your model and now you clame the helmet is not yours,this tells me that you starting to tlk your way out of it.
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2006 22:28
@Keith
I sent you an email with the helm in 3ds/the texturemap and I made a uvmap so you could see without stuff being painted on. Let me know if you got this please.

@Lukeirado
Well if this was poker, I would have just laid down my hand....So what cha got partner?
Butter fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2006 22:50
Luke:

[quote I am new at 3D modeling[/quote]
Quote: "It took me 3 months to finish it."

ok, I think something that Locrian didn't point out to you luke, is that it's not that he thinks your whole model is stolen, he thinks parts of it are, and maybe what you don't realise it, that's just as bad.

Just because you can circle 10 bits of your model that are different, it doesn't mean it is.

Animation differences prove nothing, as I could steal any 3D model and re-animate it.

The only thing that would truly prove the difference is actually letting a mod compare the meshes. Not pictures of the meshes, not videos, but the actual mesh files.

It's not hard to do, select all the files, zip them and send them.

If you have stolen (and by stolen I mean used) anything that you didn't model and uv map from scratch, then you should just admit it. It'll save you alot of face later.

Just some other things that bothered me.

Your model has some beautifully modelled and UV mapped sections, such as the chest, helmet, knees and shoulders, but the bits that are different from the poser model, the hands, feet and so on, are just basic meshes, with no UV mapping. I think this is why everyone is suspicious of your work, because the difference in quality between the "possibly stolen" bits and the "definately to basic to be stolen" bits.

Butters

(lukeirado for all the non-brazillians out there translates to luke-wicked)

KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2006 22:54
Downloading it now. Still waiting on the model from Luke...

Butter fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2006 22:55
Quote: "Still waiting on the model from Luke..."

you'll be waiting indefinately I expect

KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2006 23:20
It's starting to look that way.

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2006 23:26
Is it my imagination or is this starting to become a daily thing?
I am almost afraid to download anything that is posted unless I know the forum member really well...seeing as how several things I have downloaded lately turned out to be stolen.
At least in one instance I was able to go to the site the models came from and get their permission to use them.
I would rather somebody post a blob of crap that they made themselves than to post stuff they stole.
And the sad thing is that they get caught every single time.

Smitho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Sep 2006 00:16
Quote: "God, Locrian, you are not a moderator. Stop acting like you are one of them and don't desrespect any other members"

Dont you dare tell people to stop trying to make this forum a better place. If you are trying to get locrian to stop sorting this out it is YOU showing the disrespect to the forum members by trying to stop Locrian doing this.
I myself do my best to try and help people out on the forum, and point them in the right direction in how to conduct themselves... You think that's a bad thing, too?

Also, a note to the mods, something you may have missed...
In the post that starts
Quote: "Okay, I will send it."

You are going to want to get rid of his age.

I hope this all gets sorted out,
Yours in Gaming,

Dan

Lukeirado
Years of Service
User Offline
God, I dont want ALL that. I just want to be a FPSC member, ask my questions and stuff... Lock this topic, Lets FORGET about this and move on. I will send my model to a moderator, case closed.

DO NOT POST, PLEASE. LETS STOP ARGUING, THATS A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME

(\__/)
(O.o )
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Sep 2006 02:32
Quote: "Since I am grounded (I take responsability 4 my acts...) I will get that ready 4 u guys by Thursday. I can't use the PC 4 2 days."

I thought you were grounded?

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Sep 2006 02:36
This is getting old.

Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Sep 2006 04:46 Edited at: 27th Sep 2006 04:48
Luke man....lol....I cant help it...this is funny. And being your so young you don't quite have the fibbing thing down yet do ya? Either your grounded and can't use the comp or send the dang helmet and its texture to Keith.....or Fred if you think Keiths to partial to me(and believe me, I'm betting he isn't and would like to ring my neck 50% of the time).

See Rich's own words wont let us drop this. You've made a claim. It's been disputed...Now there has to be proof. So every time ya post just plan on members asking ya if you've sent in the model yet. This wont go away. We don't let sleeping dogs lie.....we kick um an wake um up.

See like in my thread that I've got going..If someone says.."Loc you didn't make that plane.." first thing I'd be like "Well ya better have a mesh to back up that mouth big boy". See unlike you my first thought would be a defensive position(that of giving the mods my meshes) the second would be to go on the offensive. You know as well as I that an animation won't prove crap.

But I don't really know whom you think your dealing with.

I mean your in a forum of model makers/texturemakers/coders/artist. See I might be able to go to a public forum and act big crap and probably fool 99% of the people on that forum and tell um I design 3d models for games or whatever. I probably know enough to fake it. But I couldn't talk that talk or walk that walk on say CGSocietys forum....This kinda a message to all that would act like this. I'm sure many, many people have heard the expression "You can't con a con". That works on two levels here. Not only do a majority of us, have much more life experience then you, and have heard everything your going to say( like me making sure to post 2 pictures with the right leg different and same) but a bricklayer isn't going to show up another bricklayer.....Thats where were at. Your in a forum of people that deal with models....How can ever hope to pull anything over so many peoples eyes.

Like you said man I'm not a moderator here so I can say this really. I'd just make another account and this time lay back, and learn, and don't lie, use the search. Your account isn't banned but that SN is getting a horrible name. I'd just start over and forget about the towns folk with pitch forks and torches and join with um at a later date chanting slogans of "Off with the thieves headDDddDDD" with the rest of us. Melt in like nothing ever happened..lol

Peace man
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Sep 2006 17:13
Still waiting on that model, Luke....

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Sep 2006 17:35
I have a feeling you aren't ever going to see that model...

KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Sep 2006 02:22
I see you're still posting, Luke; where's the model?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 14:25:29
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 14:25:29