Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / magicworld?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I've tried to make levels whit magicworld,but i don't know how to make
a matrix in DBpro with them.Help!
dark donkey
Years of Service
User Offline
i dont quite understand but if you are trying to load the world as a hieght map make sure its bmp and use the terrain command.

if this isnt what you whanted sorry i am also new here

http://www.darkdonkeygraphics.tk
Soroki
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2006 20:29
I don't know if Magic World works in DBP. I have DBC, and it includes a function for using Magic World maps in DBC games, but it doesn't include one for DBP. Note that I am only 95% sure of this, as I switched to MatEdit for my world building.

Downfall:Arena by Terra Design Studios(TDS) is currently in development. Features full online or AI multiplayer maps, with 35 online maps and 15 AI maps. Demo release date will be somtime in October.
D Ogre
Years of Service
User Offline
I never used Magic World myself, but if the program comes with DBC source code to
load the map, it may still work with DBPro. The two languages are familiar except
that DBPro contains a much larger commands set. Try compiling the code and see what
happens. A little modification may be required.
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Sep 2006 10:52
I have a DB Pro version I converted a couple of years ago. Unfortunately, it needs some rework because it won't compile anymore. The rewritten editor uses blue GUI V1, but now I have V2. The original code from Robin also used variable names such as MAX and COUNT, which are now keywords (or I have a plugin that uses them).

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-25 09:39:39
Your offset time is: 2024-09-25 09:39:39