Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / model protection

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2006 19:16
is there a way to protect the game media without fps pack, b'cause im using emptys mod and apparently fps pack wwont work with it, someone please help

The Day will come when humanity ends.
Lukeirado
Years of Service
User Offline
I dunno, but there must be some kidn of file converter...

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!
Butter fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2006 20:45
Quote: "I dunno, but there must be some kidn of file converter..."

?

Did you get an error that it asked for a password for every item of media that was included in the game?

I had that problem, and there is a work around... Try turning off encrytion, or setting the setting lower.

Infact, it's worth trying a couple of times, I recently had to pack 10 or so levels with FPS pack ,and all of them were done with emptys update, sometimes it takes a couple of tries to get it to work, fiddle with the settings an so on!

I'm sorry that this advice is so ambiguous, I had the same problem, but there didn't seem to be a definite work-around, sometimes it compressed right and sometimes it didn't.

Either re-build with v1 or wait for empty's next update I guess!

Screwed Over
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2006 22:17
k, thx

The Day will come when humanity ends.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 14:23:33
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 14:23:33