Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Help- Trouble Check up

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Sep 2006 02:35
I didn't wnat to get in trouble but I downloaded this thing from FreeFPS. I found it on someone's name. It was a banner. I went to the site and downloaded the arcade machine. I was wondering it says I can't sell.
Does that mean I can't sell my games if I use it?

I try to be smart... I try... My teachers call me a genuis that has no common sense or organization skills. That is so not true. ok maybe it is... but... um... -)
FPS Luke
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Sep 2006 02:41
You can sell the game, but sometimes the author asks for credit.

"I've got nothing to say."
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Sep 2006 02:49
There should be a clear license agreement in order to use it; otherwise you're pushing your luck. Someone might think you are claiming someone else's work as your own.....isn't that right, Luke?

Zacharei
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Sep 2006 02:49
Ok I'll be sure to give credit. I don't mind giving credit. I'm kind of new to fps creator. It doesn't seem that hard to work.

I try to be smart... I try... My teachers call me a genuis that has no common sense or organization skills. That is so not true. ok maybe it is... but... um... -)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 14:26:24
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 14:26:24