Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Importing .x files

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Sep 2006 08:35
Is there any way for me to import a .x file into 3dsmax?(the models that came with FPSC)

thanks

-adam

Gamer currenly playing world of warcraft
characters:=nightelf warrior level 34=
=human paladin lvl 58=
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Sep 2006 17:52
If you have 3dsMax and you paid all of that moeny for it I am sure you would be better off checking the support from Autodesk.
For that much money it better make beautiful models and bring me my coffee.
Seriously,though,you are better off checking with Autodesk if you have questions about 3dsMax.They will be able to assist you better than we will.
I would like to help but I don't use that program.I am a poor boy with a Milkshape budget.

Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Sep 2006 17:56 Edited at: 29th Sep 2006 17:57
Fred it dose bring your coffee but it never gets the creamer just right.....I belive its a .dll bug thats being addressed as we speak.

And to Adam, if you looked up x to 3ds you'd find a thread that only Fred and myself posted in where I gave a download link to a converter. But thats just me...I kinda like using a search.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 14:25:07
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 14:25:07