Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / tall grass, bushes and trees and others made in PD Particles

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Heya, I'm going to add a mini tutorial and samples on using PD Particles for making shrubbery and foliage and mapping it with transparency mask in alpha channel over billboard polygons. Gimme a few minutes as I'm re-installing my 1.0 and patching it, and re-learning how-to. In the meantime you can nfind sample Targa and Png or Tiff images with foliage examples in many other tutorials at www.thebest3d.com/pdp/tutorials - have at it

2D, 3D, games and other natural disasters

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Spudling
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Sep 2006 22:53
Hmm.. Seriously i dont think this is in the right section at all but it looks like tuttorials But nice graphics i admit

Was Hi! but Hi! Was gettin a little iritating
don felipe
Years of Service
User Offline
ouch, sorry, is there a section specially for tutorials? Sorry, I just re-joined after having bought the original 1.0 boxed edition the day of its release, last year (?)... I'm just starting to enjoy a new PC That's finally fast enough to use it for real. And it doesn't even have a super graphics card, just an Intel 945 chip, but dual core Centrino on top of that and it's got DDR2 RAM, 1.5 GB of it, sweet. I know I know, it's an average config already, 2 months later...

2D, 3D, games and other natural disasters

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 14:31:37
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 14:31:37