Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Input loops

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok heres my problem now (yes I have a lot of them -_-)
In my loop here you cant click the links at the bottom until you have inputted? the information and it finishes the loop is there anyway to make it so you can click the back to menu link anytime during the loop? or am I just sol with that?

Profit
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2006 07:00
To answer your question, yes there is a way. It involves writing your own input routine that doesn't freeze the program. I've never actually had to do this, so I might be sol also.

common people are walking in line.

Mitsu Fly Ride.
Scraggle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2006 10:13
Here's a top tip for you ... instead of posting a screenshot of your code, Copy & Paste it here and put it inside code tags.

[code ] paste your code here [/code ] But lose the spaces inside the code tags and it will be converted like this:

I find that the easiest way to help someone is to copy & paste their code into my own IDE, change it so that it works and then post it back here. However, to do that with your code, I would have to type in every bit of it myself and that just isn't going to happen.

Zergei
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2006 19:43
Not sure of whats what you want, but i thought this might help

Further on my stuff at...
Sixty Squares
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Oct 2006 16:49 Edited at: 1st Oct 2006 16:52

Ummm...

Login to post a reply