Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Need Texture Designed For Model I supply

Author
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: AGK is my friend
Posted: 2nd Oct 2006 15:59
I have a 3ds model i want a texture designed for. Can someone design a texture that is arranged so it can be understood and easily be modified ie different colors for individual parts a section for the minigun and a section for the buggy on the same texture would be great. I am prepared to pay depending on suitablity and ability to see first. I have attached the model and if you can either post model back with the uv/texture mapped applied that would be great.

Ps if anyone likes the model i have uploaded it and you can use as you feel fit just i ask if you give fubarpk productions and the designer of the texture some credit if they want it. Not compulsory to give f.... credit but allways nice to get name around.

fubar
fubarpk
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Oct 2006 16:03
I also would like to know of any good cheap low poly resource for 3d ruin models.

This site http://www.baument.com/CDPreviews/meshes6/ruins.html

has some good ones but comes with a pack that i dont want but the resource may be useful to others so i am posting

fubar
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Oct 2006 16:35
Do you have the authority from the author to upload this model?

SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Oct 2006 18:00
I dought he does, people just like uploading stuff and saying they made it, so people will texture, animate and get it fpsc ready for them.

Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Oct 2006 18:09
lol....35,180 tris....good luck...

Pfft, you'd think he'd be smarter then this. He's been on this forum over a year.
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Oct 2006 18:16
The model has been removed until is origin can be accounted for.

fubarpk
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Oct 2006 00:53
The original was a free royalty free model which has been modified quite a bit and a minigun has been added. I didnt think uploading would cause these problems

fubar

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 14:32:18
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 14:32:18