Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Texturing after a texture

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
In Milkshape I made a cube and textured it. I then made multiples of these, to make a wall. When I decided to make the wall interesting and add abnormalities, I texture object "" away. It textures the object fine. The problem is, when you're far away the normal models blur, however, the abnormal ones don't. I've tried set object and etc object texture (probably wrong though). Could someone tell me how to stop it doing this. Please.
Danmatsuma
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Apr 2003 06:16
try the 'set mipmap mode' and mipmapping flag commands, not quite sure, need more info.

ZX Spectrum 48k Issue 3, Radio shack Tape drive, Rank arena 12" T.V. set.
KamaKase
Years of Service
User Offline
The further the wall is the more it blurs for the normal ones. For the walls I texture after loading the model they don't blur.

thx though.
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Apr 2003 17:01
I think the function is SET OBJECT TEXTURE, check it out in the help files. The bit you are interestested in is the MIPMAP parameter.

Thanks in advance.
All the Best,
StevieVee

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 06:42:11
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 06:42:11