Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / How to make models FPSC ready?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Oct 2006 03:26
Im in the process of building stuff for lots of people over on the DBP side of things and would like to maybe start building some FPS type characters for you all...

right now I just build them and export boned & animated from Max via panda to .x format. I have the FPSC bone set w/animations for max but is there anything else I need to know before posting some free character models?

btw - here is one I am building for a FPS zombie game over in the DB section, if this is something or type of stuff this community might want or need in the future help me understand what I need to know... ( I am a DBP user and don't plan on buying FPSC anytime soon)

shirt logo is backwards because of exporter left hand system...

Errant AI
Years of Service
User Offline
I think there's a tutorial floating around by Bond1 or someone.

Wish I could help but I know squat about FPSC characters.

BTW, this was probabily a bad choice for a thread name as most of the people who can help you will avoid it like the plague and not realize you are an experienced DBP artist trying to help the community.
Walking Dead Productions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Oct 2006 03:52 Edited at: 4th Oct 2006 03:52
Here are the settings to use for panda exporter: http://www.fpscreator.com/characterstudio.html

When there's no more room in HELL
the dead will walk the EARTH
FPSC Poll

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 14:31:37
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 14:31:37