Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / drawing boxs with mouse

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Oct 2006 15:07
using dbp

I was wondering if somene could show me how to make boxes using my mouse. Need to know how to make them for a menu builder."and no i don't want to use someone elses builder.
I have fiddled with it constantly for a few hours with no success. i would appreciate the help

A child's dream never dies.
DarkMasta
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Oct 2006 16:15
Here you go. In fact I didn't need to write it for you — I used the same thing as a luxurious effect on my menu too:

Apart from the color of the lines, everything is simple raw qua-sine-non coding for your menu. Excluded features are the cursor and the synchronisation. You just need to copy it in wherever you like in your program.

...If you really meant that. I'm not sure, if it was the thing you're looking for.

Wherever you plan to go,
it's the next step you never know.
smerf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Oct 2006 17:44
well its not exctly what i wanted but it will do just as well. just needed to see real time construction and to be able to save pos data thanks a ton man I didn't even consider using lines just spent like an hour banging me head over mouse ps and move commands.
still open to others suggestions if you got em.

Twu Kai
Years of Service
User Offline
Another way, using the box command is:

You should be able to understand this. If not, I will elaborate.

You may have to work on it staying there if you have the backdrop on, I'd suggest having (for example) 10 menus allowed at the time so that you can store the positions for the menus.

smerf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2006 14:56
thank you helps alot guys

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-25 09:30:04
Your offset time is: 2024-09-25 09:30:04