Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / live chat update

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Oct 2006 21:13
I have just finished integrating a live chat system into our forum. Please stop by and check it out, also please give us your thoughts.

click here
GIR UNIT
User Banned
Posted: 4th Oct 2006 21:24
neat

For Free objects go to www.freewebs.com/freefpsstuff
Spudling
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Oct 2006 22:40
I dont really see these are models exactly.

Please do not put things in the wrong places PLEASE DONT

Was Hi! but Hi! Was gettin a little iritating
GIR UNIT
User Banned
Posted: 4th Oct 2006 22:41
It's media...

For Free objects go to www.freewebs.com/freefpsstuff
Smitho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2006 00:05
Its supposed to be FPSC media though...
This is just a chat room, and you are trying to link to your site by saying "This Is FPSC Chat" or whatever...

Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2006 01:39
There is already a FPSC live chat....its called IRC. Basically most members that wanna hook up with someone dose it already, behind the scenes. Even better yet is Aim and no one but me has to know my IP address. Bad enough Fred knows mine....I swear hes trying to Haxor me. I keep finding oddly textured zip files on my desktop.
the inovator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2006 02:40
Actually this is just a java based chat system that has been added to my forum under the fpsc related content area and there is no signup to use the chat so I do not see the IP addresses. I have no use for your IP. Im just making a one stop shop for all modeling needs not just fpsc, although there is a dedicated portion on the forum and my website. I swear.. you guys are always assuming that there is an angle to everything. calm down and relax. enjoy what is being offered to you. I bust my but getting things added that I think you may find enjoyable and all you guys want is to bust my chops. You guys meaning spud,smitho,and locrian. once more, just calm down and enjoy what being offered. I do not want your IP, I have no need for them.
the inovator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2006 02:41
and irc is a channel for hosting chats
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2006 03:01
Quote: "Bad enough Fred knows mine....I swear hes trying to Haxor me."

I don't know what Haxor is and I can't hack my own pc let alone somebody else's....lol.

the inovator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2006 03:13
IRC (Internet Relay Chat) provides a way of communicating in real time with people from all over the world. It consists of various separate networks (or "nets") of IRC servers, machines that allow users to connect to IRC. The largest nets are EFnet (the original IRC net, often having more than 32,000 people at once), Undernet, IRCnet, DALnet, and NewNet

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 14:19:56
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 14:19:56