Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / d.e.a.t.h

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
D.E.A.T.H Is A New Action Adventure Horror Game So Here\'s What It\'s About:
D.E.A.T.H Is A Horror Action Adventure
Your Lenny Matty
An Average Man Who Lives In A Urban Area
He Think\'s The City Is Dull And Boring So He Decides To Go To Boston U.S.A
But A Day Before He Leaves To Go To Boston Sometime Terrible Happens...
Everyone Has Vanished And The Big Empty City Is Dead Quite Lenny Is Confused
But Before He Has Time To Think Someone Comes Out Of There House Screaming
He Go\'s Over And Checks What\'s Wrong But Before He Got To Ask He Died And Then
Out Of The House Comes A Person Brutally Stabbed And...Bitten What In The World
Is Going On But Lenny Grabs A Pole And Kills The Beast Unknow Of Whats Happening
He Runs Into The Empty City Doing Something He Thought He Would Never Have To Do...
D.E.A.T.H Is A Zombie Adventure Set In Early 2006
Lenny Must Found The Bridge Out Of The City To Surive But Lenny Will Have To Do A Hell Of Alot More Things Just To Make It That Far...
D.E.A.T.H
The Team Have Not Decided Yet If We Are Going To Release This For Free But When There Is More News It Will Be Displayed In This Link
http://mods.moddb.com/7993/death/
Thanks D.E.A.T.H Team

The Rise And Fall Of Cillian Ebbs
Jerok
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Oct 2006 01:51
screenshots?
Zotoaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Oct 2006 02:00
Wow, too many capitals.

The crazy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Oct 2006 02:32 Edited at: 6th Oct 2006 02:34
Oh man... this is funny. So here's what I think.

Flame! Mwuhahaha!

Bizar Guy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Oct 2006 03:19
Umm, has the "Death" team started to program this yet? Are you a part of this team? And no offence, but that short thing about the story is so hard to read I had trouble starting and almost gave up.
Quite honestly, it's not the good of a story. A guy who live in a city thinks it's boring and so he desides to move to another city? True, Boston is an awesome city with an amazing personality, with the greatest baseball team ever at that, but it's still a city and has the worst road stystem ever consieved by man.
And still, it ends up doing nothing to advance the rest of what you've told us what so ever. He could just as well have been heading for the local strip club or the Nintendo World store, and it wouldn't make a difference from what you've told us. And to be quite frank, I've had it up to here with zombies... I'd rather this was a a game about Lenny on the plane to boston, when it crashes into the ocean, sinks to the lost city of atlantis, and he winds up in a jungle full of mutant zombie ninjas orbiting the rings of saturn.

If you can show that work is being done on this that makes it worthy of the wip board, then it wont matter that I'm sick of zombie games everywhere. But what you've shown us really belongs in the game design theory board, from what is here. And I couldn't find much more info than you posted here on the web site...

Gamedesign er20
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Oct 2006 03:50
Kinda sounds like Dead Rising, but then again, you could always add some original stuff, like Bizar Guy said mutant zombie ninjas orbiting the rings of saturn wouldn't be to bad.

Cocacola and Pepsi aren't that differnt. Deal with it.
jasonhtml
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Oct 2006 05:21
yes, as bizar said: WHY ALL THE ZOMBIES?!?!? are they really that cool or something and i just dont get the latest fad?

Thread: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=78971&b=8&p=0
*New Website Coming Soon*
Cash Curtis II
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Oct 2006 05:43 Edited at: 6th Oct 2006 05:43
Zombies suck. They're an excuse to not have to develop a real conflict. They're the perfect 1 dimensional villain - no dialog, no personality, and their only goal is to kill.

UnDeAdEviLmAn 2006, this sucks. The idea sucks and the story sucks. Your name sucks too. You joined recently, so I doubt that you or your team have the skill to make this game. On your web page you ask for people to help you model weapons like revolvers and Uzis. Buy Dark Matter 2 and you'll get that plus a whole lot more. You are not prepared at all to start a game like this because you aren't even aware of your available resources.

Come see the WIP!
Lukas W
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Oct 2006 10:03
err, everyone copies me with their zombie ideas.. hmm yea that's right

i've had it with zombie games too. the only kind of games i've been doing are zombie games :/ at first it was fun, but now i realize what a stupid idea zombies are and so my latest game will be a bit.. different.

good luck though, if you are going to make a zombie game, like so many other people here, i would suggest you do it in quite a unique way.

Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Oct 2006 10:49
i cant even read the story without getting a headache...WAY to much capital letters...(DONT PRESS SHIFT EVERY WORD YOU START)

Crazy Ninja
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Oct 2006 15:12
That has got be the longest title i've ever seen in the world. wow

____ ____ ____ ___ _ _ __ _ _ __ _ _ ____
|___ |--< |--| /__ Y | \| | | \| ___| |--|
The crazy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Oct 2006 16:51
I don't think this guy's coming back

entomophobiac
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Oct 2006 17:19
Any why the dots? Is D.E.A.T.H an abbreviation for something? Because, in case it's not, get rid of the dots!
EsteemDE
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Oct 2006 18:11 Edited at: 6th Oct 2006 18:12
Even though theres a 99% chance you guys are right about him being a total noob not really having anything, most of your replies were complete dick. You could have just said "this probably wont happen" or "show something more or this is going to get locked" then leave it at that. Dont come out acting all hostile and sh*t because you are most likely right. At least be a little mature. Jesus christ...
Jrock
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Oct 2006 18:18 Edited at: 6th Oct 2006 18:20
Quote: "At least be a little mature. Jesus christ... "

Quote: "of your replies were complete dick"

I smell a ban.

Ok the mods got rid of my sig...
EsteemDE
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey Jrock, you forgot to quote the line with "sh*t" in it
UnDeAdEviLmAn 2006
Years of Service
User Offline
the game is in progess and its not just zombies to tell yous

The Rise And Fall Of Cillian Ebbs
Stora tomtefar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Oct 2006 19:02
Have you been inspired på the F.E.A.R-title?

www.godhatessweden.com

Good laughter!
Death Swarm
Years of Service
User Offline
sounds a bit unrealistic to me. Plus zombies are too often used. Try something like cyborg terrorists or mutants with six arms or something but not zombies!!!!

I know what your thinking
Lukas W
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Oct 2006 19:33
yea, zombies are out!

Kentaree
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Oct 2006 19:55
And whats with the acronym? Does each letter of D.E.A.T.H. actually stand for anything? Also, prepare to have this locked, you have provided NO info, bar that sub-par story, so this will not be considered a valid WIP

Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Oct 2006 20:13
[insert infamous "I posted before this got locked shirt here]. I didn't even read your story, because of the caps, but you need screenshots anyways.

Pirates of Port Royale
Live the life of a pirate.
The Wilderbeast
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Oct 2006 20:26
lol...
Quote: "yea, zombies are out!"
says he with the big sig that says "zombie hunter 3"!!!

are you still in the team?

Your signature has been erased by a mod because it's taller than 120 pixels
Bizar Guy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Oct 2006 22:39
Quote: "the game is in progess and its not just zombies to tell yous"

Please tell us more about the game, this time readable, so that we can see what the game is actualy about, and please give us updates showing what's being done on the game. I mean, you haven't even siad what type of game it is.
Screens will get rid of 80% of the flamers alone, and everyone will be happy. Just so you know, poepole here are only hostile when they see all these threads that look like they were made perposly for the act of being flamed.

Quote: "Even though theres a 99% chance you guys are right about him being a total noob not really having anything, most of your replies were complete dick. You could have just said "this probably wont happen" or "show something more or this is going to get locked" then leave it at that. Dont come out acting all hostile and sh*t because you are most likely right. At least be a little mature. Jesus christ... "

If your refering to me amoung those "guys", you need to re-read my post. I was giving my honest opinion of what he'd shown us, and giving advice on how to improove it. I didn't asume he had nothing done, I asked for more info, as it didn't even say if it was being worked on in the first post. That's all, no hard feelings in it, as usual.

Opposing force
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Oct 2006 23:09

http://teammegabasic.proboards59.com
Roxas
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Oct 2006 00:05
Why people you dont read stickies... -.-

Natflash Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "I don't think this guy's coming back."

Yep, you guys scared him off, how the hell is this community gonna grow even bigger, if everyone is being scared off?

Check out my site for the latest on my games.
The crazy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Oct 2006 03:47
I think his first post pretty much explains it

Kentaree
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Oct 2006 13:59
@NatFlash: If the guy can't take any critique, then there isn't really much point to coming to the forum, is there? Maybe when he grows up, and gets stuff done he'll come back and he'll be appreciated for his work, rather than getting flamed into beyond for his less-than-half-arsed attempt

Death Swarm
Years of Service
User Offline
I think this guy will be the new jordan stories games

I know what your thinking
Mr Kohlenstoff
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Oct 2006 18:04
Just that Jordan Stories Games had something to show.. sometimes.

But who knows... maybe they've made a great game, and in some weeks it will be the first game getting 100% in all pc-game-magazines.

Visit the DBPro - Speed up your game-Thread. http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=88661&b=1
Jeku
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Oct 2006 22:17
@UnDeAdEviLmAn 2006 - Post some screenies of the game, or expect this thread to get locked. Please read the stickies at the top of this forum before posting new threads. Thanks!

strongbad
Years of Service
User Offline
Every body is right..in a way, I mean I am workikng on my first game right now and I could post 1000 screenshots but they would all be about unfinished and boring game. When I actually have something good to show I will show it but right now I would just be flamed a bit and told I have nothing to show.

So just post a few screenshots(Which i think you wont and cant get right now)or maybe a video and please read the newb/noob help boards.

rip one off and strike its head, what once was white now is red...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 16:30:45
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 16:30:45