Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / WW2 Media Packs 1 & 2 For DBPro

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Oct 2006 18:08
Hi Guys,

Way back in 2004 I purchased the WW2 media packs for DBPro with every intention of learning DBPro. Unfortunately I never got around to it and have had the packs laying around on my hard drive.

My question is: How can I get these to work in FPS Creator? I am as mentioned a complete newbie with models and the like as I never got around to learning it all. But I think the models were all made in Cartography Shop.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Many Thanks,

Steve

www.newklear.com
seth zer0
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Oct 2006 05:12 Edited at: 9th Oct 2006 05:14
You can use the entitiy maker that is provided under downloads and it has the video tutorials with it to learn how to use, if any of the characters don't have bones then you may want to put them into a modeler or character shop and add bones to it or else it will just hold stil instead of being animated, it will move on the screen but it will not be animated

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 16:26:49
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 16:26:49