Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Alan's World War Music Pack Coming Soon!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Oct 2006 04:29 Edited at: 10th Oct 2006 04:32
Heres an add-on to the gun sound pack I made a while back. I made with my computer a bunch of song. They sound like world war music. Anyway you will be able to use these music files in anyway you chose . You can play em as background music, or you can make them the theme song for your games on the main menu . I think they are very awsome songs. It cool what a computer can do. They will be in .wav format. Heres the list of songs that will be in the pack:

An Alarm
Oath
Leaveing
Officer
The Harbor
The Memoria
The Medal Ceremony(my fav)

And maybe some other. The songs are between 10 seconds and about 1 min. Like I said you can use them in anyway you chose in your games. You CANNOT sell these songs or claim them as your own. You can even use them in your dark basic games too! You will be able to use them in commerical and non commerical games. Just make sure to put in Al Carlson's name in your game credits! If you do have a credits adleast. Anyway look for it very soon! Thanks for checking this out.

This sound pack will be FREE!

Do wanna use these songs to make a WW game? Thats fine! U can use them in a sci-fi game, crime, or whatever! It just might not sound so good.

hhmmmmm........ hi
AlanC
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Oct 2006 18:09
Don't be scared to post!

hhmmmmm........ hi
Silent Thunder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Oct 2006 01:43
I wasnt posting because I can make pretty much any song I want, but can't wait to see it!

butyouman
Years of Service
User Offline
Umm the main thing u really forgot is the pleadg of eligens

I like cereal
Silent Thunder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Oct 2006 03:08
Quote: "pleadg of eligens"

wtg!?!?

did you mean the pledge of allegiance?