Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / new model pack comming soon

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Oct 2006 05:29
As if we don't have enough already, I'm going to do a furniture pack containing about 20 models. I have attached a screen shot of the computer desk I have just completed.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
butyouman
Years of Service
User Offline
O cool it looks nice and a good poly count too

I like cereal
Airslide
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Oct 2006 01:08
Looks good

Erm, forgive me if this is a poor question, but on that little object properties window, which one is the poly cound?

Want FPSC content? Click Here!
Want to get your content there? Send us an e-mail!
the inovator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Oct 2006 02:49
faces
Luke314pi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Oct 2006 03:15
Lookin' good so far!

GIR UNIT
User Banned
Posted: 11th Oct 2006 08:02
free?

"I wanna be a mongose"
For free FPS stuff go to www.freewebs.com/fpsfreestuff
bond1
Years of Service
User Offline
Looks good and all....not to sound snotty, but don't you havea higher res wood texture? It's just sooo blurry, it looks like it's a 64x64 texture.

----------------------------------------
"Your mom went to college."
My FPSC stuff at http://www.hyrumark.com
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Oct 2006 10:52
Quote: "free?"

You know the innovator has had two packs for sale that he chose to give away at a later point in time.
If he makes a couple of bucks off of something he has earned it.
He has made enough models for the community.
Why do I see questions like this in every post announcing any kind of interesting media.
If I were the innovator I would charge for it just because of that.
And some people don't know if they are going to charge for something and if so,how much,until right before they release it.
We are spoiled here on the FPSC forums.
Go to other places that provide media and see if they cut you the deal that the FPSC forum members do...and TGC.
For example,on Turbosquid you could end up paying more for one model than all of the model packs combined.
Instead of being grateful we have become used to people just handing us a bunch of stuff.

the inovator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Oct 2006 23:48
Bond1- I this is actually a 1024x1024 wood texture, I cant seem to figure out why it doesnt display correctly. I am still setting the completion date for this pack on 11-01-6, I feel that I will have figured this problem out in time to keep this deadline.

FredP- Thank you for expressing your point of veiw about my work thus far. I think I speak for most when I say that the topic you touched on is'nt missing the mark by very far at all. Thanks for noticing my contrabutions to this community.

gir unit- no this pack will unfourtunately NOT be free as I need the funds this time to keep the website and the forum up and running properly.
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 12th Oct 2006 00:03
Looks good so far, TI.

The forum provides a means to hide our true identity. Too bad we always screw up and let it be seen.

the inovator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Oct 2006 00:50
Thank you Xploys, and bond1 I have fixed the wood texture issues. I have posted a screen shot of one cabinet That will be in the pack to show the wood texture repair.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
s4real
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Yes your contrabutions to this community is very high and you always got a model out there for free.

I feel that the forum has become a take it and run with it place.

Back on topic : Nice looking models.

Keep up the good work.

Taken fpsc to its limits
the inovator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Oct 2006 05:29
thank you for the comments, I have now completed the cabinet1, foot stool, and computer desk. I will post a screenshot later.
Reality Forgotten
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Oct 2006 06:26
Inovator- The wood texture is to big for the model. You should try to scale it down a bit. The grain should be at least 1/4 the size that it is now. other than that nice work.

RF
the inovator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Oct 2006 03:09
Actually, I would have to disagree, The wood texture is of white oak. One of oaks characteristics is wide deep grain. I should know considering Im a supervisor of a construction company. Bit thak you for your opinion Rf.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 16:30:25
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 16:30:25