Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Need texture help

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi i just made a cool zombie texture in ms paint and i tryed to add it to the zombie doctor caracter and when i play i dont see the texture it is just his origanl texture and i put it in texture bank common texture so some one please help please

If you do it would be nice thx and for people that just look at the form like i had 85 views and 3 posts on some of my fourms if you one of the people that just look be gone. I need help no views.

I like cereal
CLiPs
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Oct 2006 00:24 Edited at: 11th Oct 2006 00:25
This sounds like Bond1 Character Pack better known as Pack 4 at TGC if this is the case you stuck your texture in the wrong directory or you didnt make a new fpe file pointing towards your new texture or both..

Bond1 Pack is located in this directory
Crogram FilesThe Game CreatorsFPS CreatorFilesentitybankModel Pack 4Characters

Suggestion is copy the surgeon zombie fpe file make a new fpe file and past all the info from the previous file into your new file.... make the change in your texture line it should look like this until you change it

just make sure it has the proper name of your new texture file

then also make sure your texture file is in the same directory then I would go ahead and test

I hope this helps.... If it isnt this pack let me know and ill see what I can do to help more...

Have you downloaded your CLiPs today.
butyouman
Years of Service
User Offline
Thx i will try it a 8 i have band

I like cereal
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Oct 2006 02:32
Quote: "If you do it would be nice thx and for people that just look at the form like i had 85 views and 3 posts on some of my fourms if you one of the people that just look be gone. I need help no views."

Welcome to the wonderful world of FPSC.

Seriously,though,that's the way the forums work.

butyouman
Years of Service
User Offline
Ya i no it stinks u should put a password on the fourm so when u enter a post u can leave intil u post and then u will get a password e mail to u that would be funny

I like cereal
butyouman
Years of Service
User Offline
Crap look 5 posts 26 views

I like cereal

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 16:37:24
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 16:37:24