Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Oct 2006 05:40
I was wondering if there is anyplace I can get an fpsc ready Flamethrower model that is also useable by the enemies?

fps games kick a$$
Silent Thunder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Oct 2006 07:14 Edited at: 12th Oct 2006 08:17
OMG, Do a SEARCH!!!!

CLiPs
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Oct 2006 13:43
ROFLMFAO okay I got to agree with Silent Thunder on this one... scroll to the bottom and type in flamethrower bet your gonna be suprised....

Have you downloaded your CLiPs today.
butyouman
Years of Service
User Offline
Ya try it butterfingers made a good 1 and me and cheesygood r still working on ours.

I like cereal
fpsmaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Oct 2006 02:31
I already have searched. I have butterfingers flamethrower already. I can get the enmey to hold it, but flames don't come out when they shoot it. maybe some1 could just tell me how to get it to shoot flames when enemies use it?

Your signature has been erased by a mod because it violates the AUP.No swearing please.
Reality Forgotten
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Oct 2006 07:49
@Silent Thunder- what is your deal? If your going to post at least be usefull to the situation. While I aggrivation for non searchers or better refered to as "THEM" you should try to help them out after you tell them that they need to use the search function.

@fpsmaster- try contacting butterfingers about this, he would be the best to answer this question since the model is his.

RF
Silent Thunder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Oct 2006 08:17
hmm, i guess, but i mean, a simple search for "flamethrower" it would have given him all that he needed, that's all.

Jonno
Years of Service
User Offline
Ah....Butterfingers did make one...

Actually, to make a "proper" one its not going to work. Particles are not supported by the FPSC engine...sucks...I know...

Im going to go search...if people release flame throwers...woah! 10-4 will be so much funner!! lol

Reality Forgotten
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Oct 2006 10:32
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=89857&b=24

heres the link to the working flame thrower

RF
Butter fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Oct 2006 13:55
Quote: "I can get the enmey to hold it, but flames don't come out when they shoot it. maybe some1 could just tell me how to get it to shoot flames when enemies use it?
"

When an enemy fires a weapon FPSC uses a standard muzzle flash decal. This can be changed, but it will affect every weapon that is being used by enemies. Basically what I'm saying is that there is no chance you will get an enemy to fire a flamethrower in the current version of FPSC.

butters.

fpsmaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Oct 2006 05:15
ok, thanks.
so i guess theres no chance of having enemies use melee attacks either, because the enemies always use the muzzleflash decal when attacking.

Your signature has been erased by a mod because it violates the AUP.No swearing please.
Jonno
Years of Service
User Offline
Butters, does the flame thrower burn things with a black burn decal? Does it hurt people?

Looks good.

Skywalker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Oct 2006 03:56 Edited at: 14th Oct 2006 04:00
Actually Butters it is possible for the enemy to shoot flames (not good looking ones) but they will suffice. Heres how: Every time an enemy fires his/her/its weapon the decal called red is played as the flash. Put simply, to make them shoot flames; in the gamecore/decals folder make a new file called red2 in this file place your new fire decal. Then open the .fpe file in the character's file that you wish to use the flamethrower with, and change were it says -red to make it say
-red2.

Please realize fpsmaster if you do decide to do this; that when that character isn't using a flamethrower he will still shoot flames. I would suggest copying the character and renaming him something else so you could use the same looking guy with a gun or a flamethrower.

Hope this all made sense.

u would understand if u knew my name was Luke
Butter fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Oct 2006 04:31
Hey thanks man, I'd never realised that!

fpsmaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Oct 2006 05:11
Thanks Skywalker. I'll try it.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 16:33:05
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 16:33:05