Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / I need help with animating character!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I have downloaded some terrorists from here http://www.csnation.net/csforces/ I want to get them work in fpsc. I need to convert them to .X and animate theys. But I have no idea how to animate character. So can somebody nice person help me with animating?
Screwed Over
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Oct 2006 22:59
maybe, what modeller are you using?

Must refrain from slang type!
The Game Creator
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm using milkshape, blender and Fragmotion. I have created some tables and sofas with milkshape but I'm learning to use blender and fragmotion because my pc is pretty messed up and milkshape won't open.

Ps. Sorry my bad english.
Screwed Over
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Oct 2006 23:15
i'll excuse your bad english, but i have never used any of those programs, i only have enough experience with C4D to know how to rig in that, sorry i couldnt help.

Must refrain from slang type!
Smitho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Oct 2006 10:08
Quote: "i'll excuse your bad english"

Are you not english or something? His english is nearly perfect.. Just a few typepos that nearly all make...

On topic:

Im sorry I cannot help you.. I also think that counter strikes models are going to be too high-poly, and would lag up your game.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 16:36:24
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 16:36:24