Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Help4U

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Oct 2006 00:38 Edited at: 15th Oct 2006 00:40
This is an application that will eventually be able to solve most of your DBP problems!

Answer a series of multiple choice questions until you reach the solution to your problem.

Here is a screeny:

I have a few fixes/tips, but please post any tips or solutions to common problems here, so that I can add them to my program. When it has enough, I will release it. More can be added easily.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Chris Franklin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Oct 2006 12:29
if it could load multiple objects and export code for it i'd be even more amazed

I'm back! Great to be back | Watch out for one of my projects soon that will be finished
Diggsey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Oct 2006 12:45
When you have gone through all the questions, it will open a file which can be .txt, .htm, .doc (anything as long as your computer can open it). So that file can have example code in for you to look at.

When this is finished, I think it will greatly decrease the number of questions which are asked over and over again.

I will look through the forum for questions which have been answered/problems solved, and add them to this program.

Although it has not been very many lines of code to program, I think it will still be vary useful

Agent Dink
Years of Service
User Offline
Sounds neat... Sort of like Windows Troubleshooter... Only Windows Troubleshooter never helped me. Hopefully yours will be different Good luck!

Sometimes the only way over a wall is to pile up enough bodies to climb over - Dave W.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 16:23:20
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 16:23:20