Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / MultiSnake [DBP]

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Oct 2006 15:23 Edited at: 15th Oct 2006 15:28
Well, this is a little project i am working on right now, besides my leveleditor. This is like you can guess snake, but multiplayer, all on same screen, you can shoot each other and drop tail pieces that all players can pick up, player with all tailparts left wins, and to not have an game that goes on forever, the loose tailparts are destroyable too. Well i am not a good explainer, test for yourself

P1 controls : leftkey, upkey, rightkey, right ctrl

P2 controls : a, w, d, left ctrl

NOTE: This game isnt finsihed at all, but playable, no one can win atm.

for you guys that have seen my other project "Tower Defence" and wonder where did that go, well i havent given up that project, just making some major changes in the plans for that game, and currently making the leveleditor i spoke of some rows up to use for that game and another i am planning on

You never fail, only make mistakes.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Jack
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Oct 2006 15:35 Edited at: 15th Oct 2006 15:36
screenshots?
Please read the Rules

Slooper
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Oct 2006 15:53 Edited at: 15th Oct 2006 15:54
Well the rules isnt something i have read, at least not those. But well i could upload a screenshot, but it wouldnt make more ppl download more than before i think. Becuse the game is done mainly of code with no media (for the moment),so it dont look so nice becuse of that, but hey okay i upload one np

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Xenocythe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Oct 2006 18:12
wow it looks nice without it good job man

Slooper
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Oct 2006 01:50
tnx Xenocythe well why i said there is no media "(for the moment)" is becuse i want to test how much i can make out of the game with no media and when i feel i am done, i will mabey give start on making media for it and give it some more style, who knows, firt goal is to make it finished

Slooper
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Oct 2006 01:50
tnx Xenocythe well why i said there is no media "(for the moment)" is becuse i want to test how much i can make out of the game with no media and when i feel i am done, i will mabey give start on making media for it and give it some more style, who knows, first goal is to make it finished

Alquerian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Nov 2006 20:47
Hehe, that is pretty cool. I like how you made the boxes spin when you shot them. Neat work

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit." - Aristotle

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 18:42:16
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 18:42:16