Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / What kind of cost for something like this for models?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Oct 2006 03:19 Edited at: 17th Oct 2006 03:22
Now I don't want copys of these, just an idea of kind what I would like to buy.
This is a freeware game so don't have a lot. lol

Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Oct 2006 03:48
Basically custom media is gonna cost ya 30-40$ per less you hook up with someone or have something to trade. Now this is saying custom media from someone that can actually model. There may people out here what will do it for far less, but I'm almost certain the quality is going to be questionable.

See the prob with a custom model, is the modeler cant hope to make his money off of volume. So he has to charge more when it's a one time deal. And belive me any custom model is going to take even a pro more then 2 hours. The forum Errant owns, he did a beautiful Akio re-texture and said it took him like 15 hours. Thats not even doing the model, and hes a pro. Who works for 2$ or less an hour unless you live in China.
Candle_
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Oct 2006 04:11
Ok thanks for all the info, if someone wants to do a pack like that I would buy it right now.
If someone wants to do re-texture some models that are in the standard pack that comes with fpsc I would be willing to pay for those if not to high. I'm not real picky about the looks.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 16:33:59
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 16:33:59