Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / How can i make and assign new matterias?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Oct 2006 22:20
The Question is obvious ...How can i define new mattrias for segments and entities?And How can I assign the to a segment or entity?
Please help me Dear TGC\FPSC friends

Who knows where the road will lead us?
Only a fool would say!!!
Candle_
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Oct 2006 23:46
And the future looks so brite with these young people today.

Errant AI
Years of Service
User Offline
I wish I hade a Lite-Brite. Hohum.
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Oct 2006 03:30
Lite-Brite rocked.....that clown was the shiz. Use to leave um on at night with my Electoman(remember the 16" figure that had the radar that would sound at movement/Big light in his forhead) and 12 inch cylon figure rollin at night. In the words of todays youth: "Had my crib on lock down and shinin yo"
Errant AI
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Oct 2006 03:37 Edited at: 21st Oct 2006 03:43
Bwah! ROFL! I got your email Loc, sorry I haven't been able to respond yet but I will. Currently putting together some comps and it's taking longer than expected plus I got sidetracked on forums.

The oldschool Lite-Brites were so much better than the ones today... bright enough to catch on fire and burn yer house down!

Edit: Oh yeah to assign matterias you just pick the matteria with the power upgrade you want and assign it to an empty slot in your weapon or armor. Just make sure you don't accidently throw your upgraded weapon at an NPC 'cause you'll be sad afterwards. FFVII rocked.
Candle_
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Oct 2006 05:33
You had some nice stuff to play with.
My toys

Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Oct 2006 05:50
Well first off Doll 1 and Doll 2 scare me candle. I know this is way off topic but I don't care..noob slap me. Thinking about those toys I mentioned, namely Electro man I find very little about him on line. Boy if I had this still I could officially be a geek.

Heres a page on him with a image....man dose that bring back memories, and to think this was only made in 77 and 78.

http://www.bigredtoybox.com/cgi-bin/toynfo.pl?electroindex

And Errant...the way I look at it now.....wasn't Lite-Brite the precursor to Photoshop or what. I mean a monitor looking deal and colors....it's so retro..lol
Candle_
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Oct 2006 06:08
lol not the dolls, Man that stuff takes me back in time.
No one will slap us I don't think, not doing any wrong here.

Blue Farvahar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Oct 2006 10:52
Was that so hard to answer this simple question?You Forum people posted everything but my answer!!!!what that means?

Who knows where the road will lead us?
Only a fool would say!!!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 18:30:26
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 18:30:26