Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / DarkMATTER help!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Oct 2006 07:50
Can someone give me a basic DarkMATTER tutorial where it shows me how to put them into my game on a simple matrix with static mode and if the upkey is pushed moving mode i dont quite get it....
Thanks TGC you guys are the best

People think DarkBASIC is for noobs and isnt professional, but i think its the future of game programming. Do you agree with me? Just reply to this thread saying you do.
DarkBASIC for ever!
Code Dragon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Oct 2006 14:41
I don't do much 3d, but I'll try to help because I've had the same problem before.

Because the Dark Matter animations are in seperate models, you'll need to load all them all in and hide, show and play them when you need to, so it looks like one object with several different animations.

To position them on a matrix, use get ground height() to find the height of the matrix, and add object size y() / 2 to make it look life it's walking on the matrix and not walking inside it.

Confucius Say...
coolgames
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Oct 2006 17:54
Check out this tutorial: 3d monster hunt

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-25 11:18:50
Your offset time is: 2024-09-25 11:18:50