Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / [LOCKED] Free Ruger/Shotgun .3ds

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Oct 2006 07:00 Edited at: 23rd Oct 2006 09:17
Hey i just found some time to get these up here for download. Theyre pretty high poly. Animating and getting fpsc ready would be nice.

Ruger

Wireframe

Shotgun

Wireframe

They come with textures too.
The first download is the Ruger With bannana clip.
Next will be shotgun.

axifer designs
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Oct 2006 07:02 Edited at: 23rd Oct 2006 09:17
Silent Thunder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Oct 2006 07:05
wow, where did you get those guns, they look pretty cool.

weird, that ruger looks a lot like my .22, except my sights are not as good and it has about 600 less pollies.

i wouldn't care about the shotgun though, fpsc already has one that looks sorta like that.

axifer designs
Years of Service
User Offline
some website. lol.

Order your custom designed website at axifer.com!
Urlforce Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "some website. lol."

ok... site url please..... how do we know these are really free? It looks like who ever made these worked hard on them. I'm sure whoever it was who made these- if they are free, for his site to be referred to as "some website. lol." And did you really laugh out loud? I mean it's careless people like you who make people not want to give out good models like these....
And then after you take the models you ask for someone to texture and animate them??
Now I've only been here a couple of weeks... but I've noticed if you want help.. you have to of least done 50% of the work.
Maybe I'm wrong... it's just whenever I see a "free" from "some website. lol." I cringe at the thought someone who has slaved over the models research and creation... Not to mention the agony of refining every little detail, just to be joe blow.
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Oct 2006 09:16
Quote: "some website. lol."

Not good enough.
Provide the URL where you got these and the license that shows you have permission to redistribute them.
I am removing the download.
Next time you want to post something you did not make just post the link to where they can be found.
That will save us both a lot of aggravation.

Urlforce Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks Fred.. I had a feeling that was going to be the general concensus!
gps
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Oct 2006 09:26
http://www.amazing3d.com/free/free.shtml

I'm good at recognising 3D meshes, but in this case I didn't need to be. Look at the taskbar in his screen shots...

- Graham

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Oct 2006 09:34
Amazing3D will let you use their models in your game as long as you write them and ask for permission and place them in the credits.
I am almost sure they aren't wild about people redistributing them and we have already banned one person for redistributing those models.
I probably would have seen the task bar but I am on dial up and sometimes I don't wait for the whole pic to load.
Thanks for the heads up,guys.

Urlforce Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
From their site... Right above the models
Quote: "All models and scenes here are © Copyright 1997-2006, Amazing 3D Graphics, Inc., You may use these models (meshes) royalty-free In your own work to create 2D images, animations, print graphics or web graphics. You may also include them as part of your software package in a proprietary format with credits and written permission from Amazing 3D Graphics, Inc., but you may not resell, sublicense or give away any of these models individually or as part of a collection or web page of any kind. By using these mesh objects made by Amazing 3D Graphics, Inc., you and your company explicitly agree with these terms and conditions. Thank you. "
Reality Forgotten
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Oct 2006 21:44
axifer designs- poser!
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Oct 2006 21:58
I'm not as generous as Fred. You've earned yourself a week off to think about it.

Reality Forgotten
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Oct 2006 22:30
whom? axifer?
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Oct 2006 23:30
Well, since you're still able to post freely; then I probably was talking about Axifer.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 18:17:41
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 18:17:41