Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / FPSC & 3D Game Maker

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Oct 2006 08:21
As a proud owner of both pieces of software a while back I ran into a thread where someone was trying to give away 3d Game Maker models and he was trying to pass it off as his own.... shame shame on trying to do that...

But you know something considering I do own my own set of software I decided to tinker a bit with it and was successful with brining them over to FPSC but I am running into issues when doing this...
My main issue is collision no matter what I do I am able to walk through every model I import does anybody have any idea on how I can remedy this issue...

If anybody else has the time I have not tried importing any of the weapons and I havent even touched the character models due to my lack of experience with these... If someone has some usefull info on bringing them over I would be greatful for this info also.

PS.
Please do not ask for any of the models as I did not create them and I am only doing this for personal use. If you would like to have these models then I recomend you buy 3D Game Maker from TGC

Have you downloaded your CLiPs today.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 18:20:29
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 18:20:29