Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Help & Example files

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Oct 2006 15:52
Hello all

Can Anyone help me to find up to date Help & Example files for 6.2c
or if someone could be kind to a noob and post some simple window code that works thanks
Richard Davey
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Oct 2006 15:57
When you install 6.2c it installs the latest help files with it. What you have is what there is.

"Bite my shiny metal ass" (Futurama)
"Don't ping my cheese with your bandwidth" (Dilbert)
moreVD
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Oct 2006 16:27
ok yes the help files have been updated but the examples have many errors in then due to many changes and for the noob this is a nightmare
i am at the moment trying to learn how to setup windows and drop down menus iv seen lots of people saying get Blue GUI
now i must say it looks great and just what i need to help me with my project but it costs and im not in a position at the moment to spend all be it a small amount is there a free dll that can be used or a good tut on this subject

thanks
Grog Grueslayer
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Green Hell
Posted: 24th Oct 2006 02:11
That's why we say get Blue GUI... sure you have to buy it but it's a real timesaver and it's easy to learn. The good stuff always costs money.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-25 11:21:30
Your offset time is: 2024-09-25 11:21:30