Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Advice on programs to buy

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Oct 2006 05:35
I'm just looking for some other opinions on the products/programs available for purchase through TGC. There are alot of very good programs for sale here, but I know that there are just as many programs or applications out there that are just as good or almost as good for cheaper/free. Here's a small list of what I'm looking at, but am unsure of:

Character Shop
Action3D
ExGen
3D World Editor
Terrain Ed
[g]iles
TreeMagik
Plantlife
Darkvoices

Now, I'm more than willing to pay for quality, but if there's something cheaper/free available to the community, please let me know.

<CENTER><I>Zodiac 9 Entertainment</I><CENTER>
DrEnzyme
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Oct 2006 12:44
You can use the program "Blender" to create objects, Animations and anything else CG related. As for anything else, theres something at the top of the page that says "read this before posting". It has a lot of programs and things in it. You might want to read it.

"Rocket launcher: Not suitable for children under 3 years of age. Contains small parts. Harmful if swallowed."
Zodiac 9
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Oct 2006 17:42
Ahh... that's probably why it says to read BEFORE posting, hunh? Now I feel like an idiot

Thanks for the suggestion!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-25 11:22:13
Your offset time is: 2024-09-25 11:22:13