Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Moving objects in 3D space

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm trying to fully understand the concepts in the first 3D tutorial, and I'm wondering if I have commented this correctly, and what else I can add to it. Thanks
Nenohum
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Oct 2006 02:55
i'm fairly new to dark basic but if your wondering if you commented it correctly that's really up to you. The comments are to remind you of what you were trying to do. You don't have to put one after each line unless you want to. like for
you could just put
or something like that.

For adding to it you could add a matrix for the groudn and texture it or add other objects and add collision with them. Tutorials on this website are a great help...at least to me.

some mornings, it just doesn't pay to gnaw through those leather straps
Kenny77
Years of Service
User Offline
Sorry, should of made it more clear. I was asking if I have the right idea about how this code works.
Nenohum
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Oct 2006 04:12
are you using a file that comes with dark basic or not...and are you using dark basic classic or pro.

But basically by the looks of it yeah. But it would help if you could specify what your trying to do. ex fps,rpg,etc.

Also for
it might be easier if you used
or something like that if that is what you are trying to do

some mornings, it just doesn't pay to gnaw through those leather straps

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-25 11:19:55
Your offset time is: 2024-09-25 11:19:55