Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Problem with Signs III

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Oct 2006 03:40
I was emailed by a user that told me the icon that Signs III creates for rooms does not appear in FPSC. The icon has always appeared for me but, now I am wondering if any other Signs III users are having this problem. Since I am about to release a new version I want to be sure to fix any current problems at the same time.

So, will any user that has or is using Signs III or Signs III lite please post here whether the room icon appears or does not appear for them. Even if it works please post so I know.

Thank you
AaronG
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Oct 2006 03:48
when i had the free version of signs III it didnt make room icons. I have signs 3.1 now.

My Sign is not to imply I want to me a mod.
MK83
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Oct 2006 04:36
works for me. The rooms have always worked too. Except even if I add celings they don't show up and I have to add one in the map editor. I had to reformat my hard drive otherwise there would be more rooms in here. I just made a quick room to show you that it does work.

http://www.mk83productions.com http://www.freewebs.com/mk83

Attachments

Login to view attachments
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Oct 2006 13:32
The room icon has always showed up for me since I installed the update you released for that purpose.
Maybe the user has an earlier version or didn't install the update.
In any case it works fine for me.

xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 29th Oct 2006 15:05
With 3.1Lite, the icon does not show up after creating a room.

AMD Athlon 64 3000+
1024 DDR-400
ATI Radeon X600 PCIE 256MB

Best.

The forum provides a means to hide our true identity. Too bad we always screw up and let it be seen.

Spudling
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Oct 2006 16:31
I have FPS Signs but i do not use it as i use milkshape to model everything even like signs and Models and even flooring but it is very easy to use Milkshape once you get to use it.

Was Hi! but Hi! Was gettin a little iritating
tschwarz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Oct 2006 17:46 Edited at: 29th Oct 2006 17:47
Spudling, milkshape is a modelling program . . Signs is not, it's more of a retexture program. But, in any case I'm glad you are doing so well I milkshape.

Everyone else, thank you for the time to respond and letting me know if it does or doesn't work. It appears the Lite version does not produce 3d icons and the full version does. So any more users with the full version have problems with the icon not showing up in FPSC?

Thanks Again,
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: MAFIA 2
Posted: 29th Oct 2006 21:51
I dont have any probs with Signs III.. By the way, how about scaling in the next version of Signs?

I want to see a FPSC Professional! And lets make it REALLY expensive this time......

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 18:27:09
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 18:27:09