Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / multiple textures?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Oct 2006 06:21
aftr the update of fpsc in rc1 den we can apply multiple textures? rite? if so ...how ? how can we add multiple textures?
Reality Forgotten
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Oct 2006 08:24
SilverMasters--try searching the forums a bit I know this has been covered in the rc1.03 thread.
Spudling
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Oct 2006 18:59
I do use Milkshape the easyest thing to do is if it is a cylinder is Select the part you want to split the textures. and press CTRL+X it will CUT the part now press CTRL+V it will paste it now you can press MOve and move it into position now Only select once of the sections you cut and texture it.

Now un-select the part and select the other one.

Now Make a new texture and texture the Other Part.

Sorry if this is a bit off of what you want but that is what i thought you wanted
Thanks
Spuddy

Was Hi! but Hi! Was gettin a little iritating
Reality Forgotten
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Oct 2006 19:46
Quote: "I do use Milkshape the easyest thing to do is if it is a cylinder is Select the part you want to split the textures. and press CTRL+X it will CUT the part now press CTRL+V it will paste it now you can press MOve and move it into position now Only select once of the sections you cut and texture it.

Now un-select the part and select the other one.

Now Make a new texture and texture the Other Part.

Sorry if this is a bit off of what you want but that is what i thought you wanted"

this is not what he was talking about, he wants to know if the new updates or RC1.03 supports material texturing. all 3d programs allow you to material texture and will export a material file ands most game engines support the material file, though FPSC does not.
Doughboy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Oct 2006 20:16
Multiple textures work on dynamic entities.
Reality Forgotten
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Oct 2006 01:41
I know, I wrote the book on it.

Here are a few links that describe how to do it in a few different programs. and a link titled "multiple textures and TGC's answers" Enjoy!

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=84583&b=21

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=75363&b=21

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=75360&b=21

RF

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 18:19:27
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 18:19:27