Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Nov 2006 07:43 Edited at: 1st Nov 2006 07:44
Here's a screenie of our Sniper tour...I have no real use for it, so its going in the multiplayer version.

[Edit] Oops, comming up in .jpeg.

Latest projects: UC, 10-4, 10-4 Normandy, STWS and CBFDP:FPS

Attachments

Login to view attachments
JohannesM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Nov 2006 14:22
hurry up with your screen.

www.mortarstudios.tk and www.freewebs.com/supahsfpscstuff
SUPAH'S FPSC STUFF UPDATED!!!
Entity pack one download free: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=92119&b=24&p=0
Jonno
Years of Service
User Offline
Here it is.

Latest projects: UC, 10-4, 10-4 Normandy, STWS and CBFDP:FPS

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Silent Thunder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Nov 2006 00:15
wait, what's the point of this thread if you aren't selling it or giving it away for free?

Jonno
Years of Service
User Offline
I might be...you never know..

Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Nov 2006 02:23
@Jonno,
Looks like your getting the shapes down pretty good. The textures look a little bland but it all takes time to get a complete picture going for your vision.

Good luck with these.
Loc

@Silent Thunder
Showing his 'media' for his game. That's the point Silent Thunder. When posting sarcastically, as I do often, it's best if you yourself are in the right. It was only 2 months ago someone had a 4000pix by 4000pix avatar slowing down all the dial up guys.

You'll notice when I tear into someone, it's because there not reading stickies, or their posting models with 150,000 polys. Asking questions regarding 3dMax, that I know the answers are in the documentation cause I myself had that question at one time.

Point is to pick and choose your battles. Never down a member cause hes making something. I mean yeah, you may say something like "If that's supposed to be a gun I'm not seeing it!!", but this is letting the person know their vision isn't coming across to the members. The point is he's not asking for media which is a step in the right direction. I dare say you didn't have the gall to post my thread when I showed my comic.....Or the one where I showed my hud.....Or my stripper.....or my whatever.

I know Jonno's posted oddly in the past. I'm sure I've even chimed in a time or two. But he didn't here. So when a member starts acting like part of the community, back off um....
Silent Thunder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Nov 2006 03:04 Edited at: 2nd Nov 2006 03:06
Quote: "It was only 2 months ago someone had a 4000pix by 4000pix avatar slowing down all the dial up guys."

hehehe, actually, 10 months ago, that would be me.

and, now i get the point of this, it just wasn't clear to me at first, i forgot to mention, nice model.
Quote: "
I know Jonno's posted oddly in the past. I'm sure I've even chimed in a time or two. But he didn't here. So when a member starts acting like part of the community, back off um...."

and im sorry if i insulted anyone.

and in case you were wondering, i wasn't bashing anyone, it was just an honest question.

Jonno
Years of Service
User Offline
Don't worry, I wasn't offended at all. Yes, you had everyright to question whether or not I was selling it or giving it away for free.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 18:29:21
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 18:29:21