Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
If there is one thing I haven't seen yet it's a genetic tank. A large tank that a human sits in, usualy unconcious, to have genetic enhancement done to them. I've been looking for something like this for an amazing idea I have for a game, so far no luck. Kills me every time...

"Be still my child... it is only your body that dies."
Smitho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Nov 2006 00:43
Congratulations. [Sarcasm] I have still yet to find a model of a washing basket, with a decapacitated head inside it, with a tattoo of a naked hippy on the back it... behind to mohawk [/Sarcasm]

Acid
Years of Service
User Offline
I was more looking for a comment along the lines of, "Oh I saw something like that here!" or "Buy this pack it has it!" or even "Maybe I can help!" not... sarcasm from some random forum user

Screwed Over
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Nov 2006 12:12
you should of asked if anybody knows where one is, your post at the moment just looks like a rant

Pus In Boots
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Nov 2006 18:34
if you can model and you have the peripherals, you could edit the included tank?

or if you want to do things the easy way, you could position a static corpse inside the static tank, sort of half sticking out.

You don't have to be insane to answer my questions, but it helps

visit www.gameshell.tk
JohannesM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Nov 2006 20:46
make it yourself, if you cant its going to be impossible to find it. This is because its such a random thing it will never be found!

www.mortarstudios.tk and www.freewebs.com/supahsfpscstuff
SUPAH'S FPSC STUFF UPDATED!!!
Entity pack one download free: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=92119&b=24&p=0
Acid
Years of Service
User Offline
I -wish- I could do it myself, maybe someone will find this thread at one point and be nice enough to make one. Whether they sell it in a pack or not >_>

JohannesM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Nov 2006 14:19
Quote: "I -wish- I could do it myself"

Try anim8or. AE has a video tutorial on how to use it.

www.mortarstudios.tk and www.freewebs.com/supahsfpscstuff
SUPAH'S FPSC STUFF UPDATED!!!
Entity pack one download free: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=92119&b=24&p=0
butyouman
Years of Service
User Offline
There will be one in me and silver pack it is a free give away when you buy the software i am using so i can freely freistubute it it says i also have hands and other crap so boya just check out the pack when it comes out it is sold for like 1 or 2 dollars and i will haev lodes of modles and i think you can pay in cash idk but i wil accept cash if silver sets up a pay pal.

Slipknot Rules

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 20:28:23
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 20:28:23