Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / New free and pay ressource FPSC

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Nov 2006 15:17
Hello,

Free segments for FPSC hear :

http://files.filefront.com/Free_wall_segment_for_FPSC/;6125532;;/fileinfo.html

I created a commercial space ultra pro in beta phase for the moment to promote my packs Fpsc.

As I am not a "Sucker" I made a pack "Gratos" for the users of FPSC. You can download it on my space on "File Face" free, here the direct bond: http://files.filefront.com/Free_wall_segment_for_FPSC/;6125532;;/fileinfo.html

Thank you to visit my Fpsc site at this address http://eliopro.com I will put more resources soon.

Does question why I sell my packs? Because any work deserves wages! Why 5 euros? Because it is the price of a package of cigarette and which in more one little creating of the plays free of rights with!

Why pay? Because what is free in rule General one criticizes it in evil and one does not respect it at all!

Indeed the human nature in addition gives little consideration so that one obtains easily, free!

I am only one humble contributor with Fpsc, but also small is my contribution, I do it well. I certified my contribution without boeugs.

Thank you and test my pack free, it is with the image of my others packs, textures are in 512X512 pixels and composed of 16 elements is:

A corridor with 90° a crossing of corridor in cross a right corridor an end of corridor a corridor in T a complete wall with its ground the low part of the wall with its ground the part of the medium of the wall with its ground the high part of the wall with its ground a complete curved wall the low part of the wall curves the part of the medium of the wall curves the high part of the wall curves a ceiling smoothes out of stone a ceiling worked out of stone a ground out of wooden in the others packs.

In the free it is out of stone More detail on http://eliopro.com Note is not advertizing, but real a will to make well for the French-speaking community Thank you and with soon.

Felix, French Men ...

I'm french men! Hello world
Screwed Over
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Nov 2006 16:25
thats a good sight you got there! you might want to translate it to english though... alot of people dont know fench.

Luke314pi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Nov 2006 16:30 Edited at: 3rd Nov 2006 16:31
Honestly, I think your pack is too expensive. Segments can easily be made using Signs 3. I would suggest putting many more segments in a pack to make it worth that price. Thanks for the free one though!

CLiPs
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Nov 2006 17:36
@ Luke314pi

Quote: "Honestly, I think your pack is too expensive. Segments can easily be made using Signs 3"

I have to agree signs has a free version that puts together segment with ease. Textures are just a google away if your not good at building textures or in my case paintshop pro or photoshop cs or heck even gimp all works for building nice textures.

@ Free playable FPS game eliopro

Quote: "Why pay? Because what is free in rule General one criticizes it in evil and one does not respect it at all! "

Hmmm people here that are typically giving things away are usually trying to improve there skills by showing there models and asking others who are more seasoned with game building for pointers. This community has alot of respect for others... I see you just joined so you probably havent seen that part of the community yet.

But I don't think anybody here will tell you that you can not sell your models or segments and if you do choose to sell your things this community is a great place to show your work. But be prepaired people here will be honest on what they feel your work is worth. But I wish you the best of luck...

@ Screwed over

Quote: "thats a good sight you got there! you might want to translate it to english though"

Yep your right a high percentage here speaks english and there is that translation barrier when it comes to reading other languages on the web. Probably why you see the mod's here always telling people to speak english

Have you downloaded your CLiPs today.
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Nov 2006 18:30
Why would anyone buy anything from you?
Nobody knows you and you just show up one day selling stuff?
I only buy stuff from people I trust.
I don't know you so I don't trust you.
Good luck on selling anything around here since nobody else probably knows you.
And do translate your site into English.
Like it or not more people speak and/or use it than any other language.

s4real
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Nov 2006 18:37 Edited at: 3rd Nov 2006 18:38
Good luck on trying to sell your stuff but it would be better to give a few samples away first and build a rep on the site.

The free wall segment a good start but the pack just not worth the money.

Good luck

Im a wizz at texturing toilets
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 3rd Nov 2006 19:40 Edited at: 3rd Nov 2006 19:42
Quote: "I created a commercial space ultra pro in beta phase "

Man, I'm not sure what that is, but it sounds really impressive. I hope it doesn't hurt much.

The forum provides a means to hide our true identity. Too bad we always screw up and let it be seen.

Silent Thunder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Nov 2006 00:39
Quote: "Honestly, I think your pack is too expensive."

I know!!!!!
That's just crazy!!!

Quote: "Why would anyone buy anything from you?
Nobody knows you and you just show up one day selling stuff?
I only buy stuff from people I trust.
I don't know you so I don't trust you."

I completely agree with you Fred.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 18:20:49
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 18:20:49