Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Grenade Specifics

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Nov 2006 18:20
Hi everyone,
I'm tweaking my own grenade-like weapon and have a couple of questions. I'm having trouble figuring out how to change the grenade model after it is thrown. Or in other words, where is the model located for the grenade after it leaves your hands? If anyone knows any details, that would be great.
I'm also curious how I would go about changing the grenade so that instead of it being timed, it goes off immedietly.

Thanks in advance
Screwed Over
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Nov 2006 19:05
wouldnt this be in scripting??

Silent Thunder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Nov 2006 00:36
Quote: "wouldnt this be in scripting??"

i don't think so, isn't what you throw or fire out flak?

ak470000
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Nov 2006 22:08
Quote: "wouldnt this be in scripting??"

Scripting has nothing to do with it. Maybe this could have fit under FPSC in general. Or maybe no one cares what category this actually in.
Quote: "isn't what you throw or fire out flak?"

I've thought of that..I've noticed the "flak" path in the gunspec, but I don't know what its referring to... because when I copied over the grenade weapon folder and renamed it and made it my own, it works fine and everything. But when I change the flak path to match my new directory, I get an error when I try to test the weapon out...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 18:29:52
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 18:29:52