Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Adding new fonts to photoshop?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey guys,
I really need new fonts for photoshop. www.dafont.com is an awesome site.
But im just wondering, how do i install them to get them to work in photoshop?
I went into control pannel/fonts but i cant Ctrl+V the font into that folder.
Somone please give me a quick descriptive tutorial on how to do this.

Thank you,
-iGd

-----------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------- Coming 2008 ------------------------
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Nov 2006 06:55
All fonts on your system goto C:\WINDOWS\Fonts\. Any font you have on your system is accessible by Photoshop.

I only give this answer to say this is neither a Microsoft site nor a Photoshop site. Please don't bump items of FPSC interest for this kind of a post. It's irritating. Dont be selfish on this site or you'll get told. Take some time and use gGoogle if you have non FPSC related questions.
CLiPs
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Nov 2006 07:43 Edited at: 5th Nov 2006 07:46
cetianly wrong forum wrong section all just wrong...

@Locrain
This was ontop the forum so I wanted to ring in before this goes to much futher

if he downloads say mac fonts and try to use them for a windows system he could run into issues...
Easy way to know for sure click on your start button goto your control panel now click on the font folder... now click on file and click on install new fonts navigate to where you downloaded your fonts to...then click on select all or just select your file you downloaded then click okay and wella its installed I would go this way that way you know for sure you got a good file and it is installed correctly...

Mod's
May want to lock this or Locrain is right this will get bumped all night long...

Have you downloaded your CLiPs today.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 20:30:20
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 20:30:20