Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / [LOCKED] XMAS PRESENT! - A bottle of wine wrapped up in some wrapping paper.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Nov 2006 10:00
I know its very very very early. well not THAT early though, but i made an xmas present for the community. Hence the title, its a bottle of wine wrapped up in some wrapping paper.

Screenshot:

The bottle can shatter it has 15 strengh and you can roll it across the ground. Just drop the files into the entitybank\user folder.

Merry Xmas!

SG

www.mortarstudios.tk and www.freewebs.com/supahsfpscstuff
SUPAH'S FPSC STUFF UPDATED!!!
Entity pack one download free: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=92119&b=24&p=0

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Gamz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Nov 2006 13:01 Edited at: 5th Nov 2006 13:06
Heh heh, nice to see people getting into the Christmas spirit!I wonder what other gifts we will see?

I am a manifestation of your subconscious.
Screwed Over
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Nov 2006 13:16
i appreciate this supah gamer, but i just have to say that it looks more like a vase than a wine bottle.

Silent Thunder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Nov 2006 20:00
Quote: "i appreciate this supah gamer, but i just have to say that it looks more like a vase than a wine bottle."

ditto.

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Nov 2006 22:02
Looks like a vase to me too.
Are you sure you posted the right pic?

Stamina
Years of Service
User Offline
I'll be honest,,,I wouldnt have posted it. It looks like the last item you posted with a different texture, and not a very good one either.

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=92119&b=24

I am not knocking you ambitions Supah, but what I am saying is spend your time learning to model something other than a simple object, putting a texture on it and putting it out calling it something it doesnt even closely resemble.

Just because you CAN doesnt mean you SHOULD in most cases , if you get what I am saying. Keep trying, but at least TRY and achieve something that is worth showing and giving.

Sorry if it's harsh, but good advice isnt always pleasant to hear.
JohannesM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Nov 2006 18:34
Quote: "Looks like a vase to me too.
Are you sure you posted the right pic?"

Now that i look at it... it does look more like a vase... Okay its a vase lol. .

Quote: "wow hope that ak is a present to! lol just kidding thanks it looks good"

If i remmember it was tgc's present from last year. Butters got it in game but it has no animations etc...

Quote: "Heh heh, nice to see people getting into the Christmas spirit!I wonder what other gifts we will see?"

thanks for the comments!

Quote: "i appreciate this supah gamer, but i just have to say that it looks more like a vase than a wine bottle."

You are right about it looking more like a vase .

Quote: "I'll be honest,,,I wouldnt have posted it. It looks like the last item you posted with a different texture, and not a very good one either.

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=92119&b=24

I am not knocking you ambitions Supah, but what I am saying is spend your time learning to model something other than a simple object, putting a texture on it and putting it out calling it something it doesnt even closely resemble.

Just because you CAN doesnt mean you SHOULD in most cases , if you get what I am saying. Keep trying, but at least TRY and achieve something that is worth showing and giving.

Sorry if it's harsh, but good advice isnt always pleasant to hear."

I know what you mean stamina, and btw its not the same model . and about this line:
Quote: "something it doesnt even closely resemble."

I think you will find that thats nothing else than a bottle/vase ^^ it is the same shape. I am learning modelling all the time and i just thought maybe some people would like an xmas present.

SG

Entity pack one download free: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=92119&b=24&p=0
JohannesM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Nov 2006 15:46
i dont usually do this but er.. bump ^^.

Silent Thunder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Nov 2006 22:36
why the heck did you bump this?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 20:23:54
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 20:23:54