Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Ammo can models finished!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Nov 2006 20:48
Hi!
These are my first models that i am posting. They are 2 WW2-Modern Day ammo cans. I used 2 real versions as my models. The textures are form those cans. Please post feedback and maybe someone can help me make them FPS ready.
Thanks

Attachments

Login to view attachments
CLiPs
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Nov 2006 22:07
Ah unless your willing to model the proper gun for the ammo box the closes weapon FPSC has for this type of ammo (only for the guys who know there guns ofcourse) but thats the MAS36

So if you got your ammo box already converted to and .x file then all you should need is the right script

okay so copy this script into notepad and save it as choose_filename.fpe make your 2 edits where its needed then put your script file your model file and your texture file all in the same directory somewhere into your entitybank...for easy finding since put it where your ww2/items dorectory

hope this helps

Have you downloaded your CLiPs today.
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Nov 2006 22:12 Edited at: 5th Nov 2006 22:12
Download the free entity maker from the FPSC home page.
It comes with a video tutorial that explains how to import your models into FPSC.
Or,better yet,get ECS at:

http://www.seqoiagames.com/seqoiacorp/index.html

mikeh926
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Nov 2006 23:50
Thanks, but i do not know if i scaled the models right. One of SketchUps downsides! Heres a second screenshot.

Attachments

mikeh926
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Nov 2006 00:42
Hi!
These are my first models that i am posting. They are 2 WW2-Modern Day ammo cans. I used 2 real versions as my models. The textures are form those cans. Please post feedback and maybe someone can help me make them FPS ready.
Thanks

I am also going to work on other war media such as dragon\'s teeth, eqiupment and other beach obstacles.
mikeh926
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Nov 2006 01:43
Sorry about the double post-it wont let me change it! Heres screenie for D teeth.

Attachments

mikeh926
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Nov 2006 13:17
Heres the screenie for damaged D teeth.

Attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 20:23:01
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 20:23:01