Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Another free terrain from Silent Thunder (I need you guys to test this out)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Nov 2006 02:04 Edited at: 6th Nov 2006 02:04
Well, like the title says, I made another terrain and have tested it using npc's, they don't fall through, just look at the screenie.

But, instead of making a bunch and finding out that they don't work for you guys, I just made one using a different method, namely making them thicker and trying out 3ds Max.

To use these, you will need only your PageUp and PageDown buttons.

So test these out and post back here problems.

This one unlike my past ones is a mere 150 pollies, so you shouldn't have frame-rate problems here.

Also, i am aware that the texture is complete crap, but i can easily fix that later.

Oh, i forgot to mention, download it from the "Other Stuff" section of my website.

Raptor Games

Attachments

Login to view attachments
AlanC
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Nov 2006 05:43
I will try it as soon as I can get my windows to work. If you don't mind I have a suggestion. You could like make a rocky cliff and stuff. I don't see any around here. Anyway just a suggestion. Looks great!

Candle_
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Nov 2006 06:32
They fall through when they hit a crack when I just tested it.

Silent Thunder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Nov 2006 07:04
Quote: "They fall through when they hit a crack when I just tested it."

dang it!

well, back to the drawing board.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 20:21:03
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 20:21:03