Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / [LOCKED] Any1 have a hummer like the one on GTA 3, please!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Nov 2006 11:12
Hey, I am lookin' for a GTA3 style hummvee for FPSC, as I am tryin' to make a model of my street. Please! As I don't like the hummvee model in Model Pack 1. It has a rear cover, which I don't like.I would like it to look somthin' like this if possible. Screenie.
Thanks

Attachments

Login to view attachments
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Nov 2006 12:11
Okay.
This is starting to get really annoying.
You have the models you need or you could find them by searching and you are requesting specific textures for your models.
Either offer to pay someone or to compensate them in some other way or quit posting all of these requests.
Download the Gimp or get some other paint program and give retexturing something a shot if you don't like the way it looks.
Try doing it yourself before you ask others to do it for you.
Then if you can't do it someone will probably be more than happy to help you out.

JohannesM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Nov 2006 18:43
@ game station

all ive seen from you lately is model requests requesting models that will take ages to make. You have no idea how much work it takes and maybe you should try downloading anim8or, then get AE's tut on how to use it and try making something yourself. Try searching for a humvee from [URL]www.turbosquid.com[/URL]. There are many and a large arrange of prices to choose from. Will you even ever give a copy of your game? How will we even get use of the game?

TRY MODELLING YOURSELF!!!

Then you will see how much effort it takes. btw for a humvee it might take a whole day out of someones life. Think of that.

If you do want to make model requests for these things, offer pay and someone may do it for you. oh yes, look here for help: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=87470&b=24

www.mortarstudios.tk and www.freewebs.com/supahsfpscstuff
SUPAH'S FPSC STUFF UPDATED!!!
Entity pack one download free: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=92119&b=24&p=0

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 20:23:49
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 20:23:49