Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Free Animated VCR, FPSC Ready

Author
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Nov 2006 03:32 Edited at: 7th Jan 2007 01:35
Well here's another one I whipped up, it’s an animated VCR, when you approach it and press enter it will eject the VHS tape inside you can also customizes the label on the VHS tape.

Enjoy

You can download it here

http://www.lightningboltstudios.com

tschwarz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Nov 2006 03:43
I have some play time again so going to download this and your fax machine. I actually needed a vcr but, animated vcr is even better. Thank you
Lightning Bolt Studios
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Nov 2006 03:48 Edited at: 7th Nov 2006 03:59
Your welcome Terry, Have fun with it.

I also wanted to let everyone know that you can use all my models in commercial or non-commercial games as always. And all of my new models have shaders and bump maps, in the past few months I finally figured out how to use render to texture the right way in max so it’s making my life allot easier on the texture map part of the model creation process.
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Nov 2006 03:54
Another killer model.
Thanks again,Chupa.

Lightning Bolt Studios
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Nov 2006 04:04
Thanks Fred!
DOMRAY
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Nov 2006 04:06
Chupa cabra ty once more

It's better to Burn Out than to Fade away.Highlander
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Nov 2006 04:10
Another great addition to your ever expanding library. Good work, Martin.

Lightning Bolt Studios
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Nov 2006 04:10
Your welcome DOMRAY
Luke314pi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Nov 2006 04:19
Thanks, this is awesome!

iGd
Years of Service
User Offline
awesome work dude, keep it up

-----------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------- Coming 2008 ------------------------
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Nov 2006 06:15
Chupa, again many thanks for a well made item. I also wanted to say that I'm sure for some of the members here, being grateful dose not stop here. I'd love to know how many people actually download these items and never say a word. This topic has been spoken of allot. I guess I say all this so I can say at least from S4's and myselves camp that we really appreciate the items you make for the community. Though not one of your items makes it through in it's orginal state, one of the first items people see in our game is the modified version of your animated Lap Top. Even in the mock place holder I did for our credits page has you listed(you can see the mock up in the link but your position wont change).
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e385/LOCRIANoL/CreditCHUPA.jpg

I just hope the rest of you reading this realize the great model pickings are getting thin because of lack of gratitude. Better start speaking up before they all quit.(I'm speaking to the other 45 of you that at the time of this post, viewed and I darn well know, downloaded Chupa's model)
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Nov 2006 06:30
I have downloaded all of Chupa's models and am using them in my game.
In my first level I have his animated refrigerator and his animated printer in it.
You can find all of his models at[href]www.ozarkgames.com[/href] in the Associates' section under Martin's Board.

Quote: "I just hope the rest of you reading this realize the great model pickings are getting thin because of lack of gratitude. Better start speaking up before they all quit.(I'm speaking to the other 45 of you that at the time of this post, viewed and I darn well know, downloaded Chupa's model)"

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Chupa makes killer models.
Better get them while you can.
And please say thanks.

stormboy
Years of Service
User Offline
Yes, very good models, and much appreciated.
Maybe you should consider getting a whole heap of them together
and selling them as a model pack because they are good enough.
Stamina
Years of Service
User Offline
Locrian, I couldnt have said it better myself, although I have stated the same disgust in some of the people here not showing respect with the whole "gimme gimme gimme" attitude.

I know many of you on here, including myself have spent countless hours creating, testing, fixing, debugging and re-creating to make something worth while for the community, and a lot of times you get a response from 25% of the people who download it. The other 75% arepathetic greedy children who probobly care less.

Case in point, my large free pack, website stats on downloading that file alone, 297 downloads to date, comments on pack on these messageboards? 79 I think.

Chupa Cabra, I can honestly say I havent downloaded any of your models personally, but that is mostly because I am not making games, I am spending my time making models. But I will say that you definatly have talent and skill and should be greatly commended from those in this community who benefit from your time and skill.

I give you a major THANK YOU.
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 7th Nov 2006 18:18
I can think of a few great uses for this one right away. Not only excellent work but always thoughtful and interesting.

Many thanks.

NOTE: I won't repeat what has been so well stated above, but just make an observation. When the free media is good like this one, I always see the same group of people respond with gratitude. When the free media is not as professional or well done, I always see another group of people complaining.

Best.

The forum provides a means to hide our true identity. Too bad we always screw up and let it be seen.

Cut scenes
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Nov 2006 22:28
That is just AWESOME!

"People are easier to search when they're dead."--Captain Barbosa
Lightning Bolt Studios
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Nov 2006 23:51 Edited at: 7th Nov 2006 23:58
I just wanted to say you’re Welcome to all of you! And thanks for all the your kind words and comments,
I also just wanted to say I enjoy making models for the community and this is a hobby for me. Although my wife thinks I spend too much time on my PC (LOL),
I also have some more new models I haven't released yet because of animation problems with FPSC, I can get the models to do what ever I want in Max 7 but inside of FPSC the animation gets screwy sometime so I have to tweak it until I get it to work right. And I’m putting together a new super pack of models some of them old with new texture maps and bumps maps and some new models in it also, for people that have a dial up ISP and don’t want to try and download a big file like that I’ll be selling a CD with all of my models on it for a small fee. And I’ve been thinking of making a website for my models also but I haven’t decided if I’m going to host it with one of my servers or pay to have it hosted by someone else.

Thanks again Guys

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 20:31:14
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 20:31:14