Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / [LOCKED] Wanted: Model "Cthulhu" or similar

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Nov 2006 19:09
Hi everyone, as I`m new I`ll briefly introduce myself.

I`m Ivan Ertlov, head of the Community Management at JoWooD Productions, the publisher of games like "SpellForce 2" and "Gothic 3". Two days ago I started to play around with the fps maker in order to better understand what our developement teams are talking about when they tell me about level & game design

Allright, I try to make a Lovecraft-based horror shooter as first project, and so I`d like to ask if someone has already done a model in relation with the "Cthulhu" Mythos created by H.P. Lovecraft. Doesn`t matter if you have Cthulhu, Shub-Niggurath, Yog-Sothot or simply some Shoggothes, I would be grateful for any model that fits into the myth.

Thanks in advance,

Ivan

This is not dead, which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons, even death may die!
CLiPs
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Nov 2006 19:38
Ehm before this post becomes a flaming post... you may want to read this first...

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=87470&b=24

Have you downloaded your CLiPs today.
Ivan Ertlov
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Nov 2006 19:47
No fear, I`ve already read that thread, and I`ve read through the boards if someone already made such a file. But I didn`t find anything, so I hoped that someona had already such a project or something similar in mind - my post is not a simple model request like mentioned in the thread you gave to me, but more some kind of question if anyone has already tried to do something lovecraft-related.

This is not dead, which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons, even death may die!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 20:32:01
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 20:32:01