Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Model Pack by Butyouman and SilverMaster Just the pack

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Nov 2006 17:46
Can't and won't are 2 different things man. See I guess that's what bothers me about members of this forum that do what you your going to do. You believe that even though you're stuff isn't great, you still did work on it and deserve compensation. That's like hiring a plumber that only puts the toilet in and the waste spills into the basement. Yeah he did some work, but was it really enough to warrant paying him for? See this to me is a very self centered attitude. You don't look at making these items as practice, but as items(though sub-par) you need compensation for. I can't fly so I won't walk to California. See the difference? You can release these as free items wile you hone your craft but you won't. So call it like it is....not how you justify it.

And I don't sell packs..Can't buy whats free. What I do is mirror peoples 'packs' I deem sub-standard with a better version at no cost to my fellow members. And I won't do anything till I actually see a price on your stuff. But know that between me modeling and giving the maps to s4 to texture I can recreate your pack in no more then 2-3 days, in completion.
Silent Thunder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Nov 2006 17:48
SilverMasters, Butyouman, i have to agree with Locrian on this completely.

Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Nov 2006 18:47 Edited at: 11th Nov 2006 18:51
I totally get it. You guys are inexperianced and want to make a fast buck off of garbage. Thats fine. And Supah Gamer cant get my version for free too.....along with everyother member. Hows that sound pumpkin?

PS(*reads novel*)I'm Good Enough, I'm Smart Enough, and Doggone It, People Like Me!: Daily Affirmations With Stuart Smalley. *thinks*"...and that's...okay."
Screwed Over
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Nov 2006 18:56 Edited at: 11th Nov 2006 19:00
so, i model for fun, im modelling a gun at the moment that i could probably sell for £10 on turbosquid, but because i did it for fun, not for money, i'm going to give it too the comunity free of charge.
also what locrain said was not a threat, a threat is of a physically violent nature.

and for those of you who don't understand trash type:

u: you
wat: what
whoom: whom
abt: American Ballet Theatre
wil: will
thankx: thanks
r: are
caz: a company that designs and hosts websites
theas: these
jerk: a dull stupid fatuous person
no: know
homies: gangster friends
spaches: speaches
idk: i dont know
ghetto: section of a city where the Nazis forced all Jews to live <- im really offended by your use of that word.
"even don't want to know" should be: don't even want to know
if those are typos you need a new keyboard or some grammer lessons

Quote: "who stops you from selling your pack?"

government, law, inflation, public, millions of factors stop you selling your pack

Quote: "i can't give it out for free"

why the heck not?!

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Nov 2006 19:43
This thread is dead.
Allow me to bury it.
My advice to the newer people is that you should listen to people that have been around a while.
They usually have good advice.
I am going to put an end to this before things get ugly.

KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Nov 2006 21:07
Quote: ""tyrano man ", u better look at these before u talk much further.."

I don't know where the two weapons on the left came from in the picture accompanying this post; but the one on the right (double-headed axe) is straight from the GameSpace Object Library:

Please don't take credit for work that is not yours. Doing something like this will only make people question any work that you have actually done yourself, in the future.

-Keith

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Nov 2006 21:25
Why do people insist on doing this?
keith instantly recognizes anything out of the Gamespace Object Library...maybe because he models with it.

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2006 03:51
Okay.
At the request of the original poster I am going to unlock this thread so that they can post the models they made and only models that they made here.
If the posters of the models do not handle constructive criticism properly,carry on in an unprofessional manner,violate the AUP or post material that is not theirs I will DELETE this thread immediately and the slaps will turn into bans.
If anyone sees any material that they know was not made by the posters that I have not removed to this point please e-mail me about it.
You guys have been given a second chance at this and at least one of you is a repeat offender.
If you blow it you I will take severe action due to the fact you are repeat offenders and I unlocked this thread for you.
I truly hope that you heed the advice that I an my fellow modelers have given you before you post any more models.
Please don't make me regret doing this and please use manners and be polite.

SilverMasters
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2006 04:31
I am apologizing to Locrian, moderators and all my fpsc friends. Thank you , for unlocking my thread. From now on i will make my own models and post it here. I will be a true fpsc member. Now "Silvermasters " have a bad name in this community. I promise i will do my stuff .I don't know guys that, will you ever forgive me ? But to show my apology i will make a model pack for free and also for Christmas present. Merry Christmas everybody..!

HOPE has Wings
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2006 04:37
Quote: "
Locedout com: Ahh
Locedout com: well thats the only slap ya got off it
Locedout com: I tell ya what
Silverman102: wat?

Locedout com: well...it should be oked tonight
Silverman102: r u sure?
Locedout com: this is your lil punishment for saying you made the models
Locedout com: more then likely
Locedout com: I tell what
Silverman102: hum..
Locedout com: Ill post this saying Im talking to you right now and Silver has some words to everyone
Silverman102: k..
Locedout com: soon as his post is ok'ed
Locedout com: sec
Silverman102: k"

So everyone knows, Silverman's trying to appologize right now but his lil noob slap for claiming others work. I thought this the right thing to do as did he to try and get his name back....

We all make mistakes

Loc
SilverMasters
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2006 04:59
not all.......

HOPE has Wings
NIK
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2006 05:02
This thread is pointless.

Blazin with the makers of Aqua Fresh toothpaste
SilverMasters
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2006 05:20
i am making a cristmas gift for you all. i wil be finishing soon..

HOPE has Wings
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2006 05:38 Edited at: 12th Nov 2006 05:45
@NIK,
I'll tell ya what....I'm a staunch opponent to those in the wrong, but I'm just as adamant a defender of those who want to do the right thing. Opening this thread back up was a way for Silver to publicly apologize to the community as a whole for his transgression. Now weather you like my methods or not of dealing with these guys, our squabbles over.. Silvers wanting to make, what I consider a honest, heart felt apology because he knows he did wrong, and feels horrible about dirtying up his name. He feels bad for lying to the community, and asked me what I thought he should do.

Well, were going to wait on his apology to be OK'ed by the staff if you don't mind because that's whats right. Try speaking up when you've got half a clue. This goes beyond being an FPSC user right now. This has more to do with being a good person and giving a guy a chance to say he's sorry. I could care less if the next few post have to do with a model.
NIK
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2006 06:37
@Locrian
Wow thanks a ton for clearing that up for me, it really made my day. Really touching story too. In fact, thanks for also imposing your "heart felt" feelings. It's just when I click on the models and media thread I expect to see...well...models and media. There are a couple people here trying to make games you know. Don't get me wrong, the FPSC community is full of great people with lots of potintial, but there is a time and place for everything. Dude I dont know you, but I'm glad you felt inclined to denouce my opinion and set me on the right track. It's people like you that go beyond the call of being an FPSC user.

I was upset earlier when I missed my soaps, but this makes up for it.

Blazin with the makers of Aqua Fresh toothpaste
Silent Thunder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2006 06:56
Quote: "
We all make mistakes"
Quote: "So everyone knows, Silverman's trying to appologize right now but his lil noob slap for claiming others work. I thought this the right thing to do as did he to try and get his name back...."

I agree.

SilverMasters
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2006 07:00
k, tyrano man , i wil listen to you this time

HOPE has Wings
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2006 07:09
NIK
This dose have to do with models and media. And whatever your ideas on the subject are, we all have to post around eachother. So with that being said, again, theres a reason for this thread. And no problem on denouncing your opinion. Anytime, since it means very little to me, and it's so easy to do.

Also I wanna say sorry to hear about your soaps pumpkin. Hope this fills the void.

Loc
JohannesM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2006 11:50
@ locrian

there aint anythin worse than being banned from the fpsc forums

www.freewebs.com/supahsfpscstuff
Stamina
Years of Service
User Offline
Locrian,,,you kill me...lol...

and Silvermasters,,,props to you for boning up. now SHUT UP AND MODEL!

J/K....take the good advice Locrian gives you, I did and it works.

NIK - If your a guy and you watch soaps,,,well,,,I think you know where that one is going....
SilverMasters
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2006 14:51
well, i wil model now... no abuse..

HOPE has Wings
SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2006 14:56
Your model pack sucks.

I had to say it, because its the truth. I know I wouldnt spend a penny on it.

You should have some thing good to show, or dont show any thing at all.

In the long run, I cant see the three of you working out the sales. So I doubt all of you will recive any money.

KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2006 15:25
Alright, everybody's had a chance to say their piece (even Higgin's special brand of encouragement); we all make mistakes now and then. Let's give Silver the chance to learn from his.

SilverMasters
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2006 15:28
thankz KeithC ...

HOPE has Wings
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2006 16:26
You can thank me by making some great models. Be sure to show us your progress.

SilverMasters
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2006 16:45
ok, sure..

HOPE has Wings
JohannesM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2006 18:00 Edited at: 12th Nov 2006 18:01
@ Higgins

I think that all you ever say is this sucks and that sucks. Slivermasters and Butyouman have taken a long time to model all of these models and there are so many of them. Alot of people have said that the pack is good, and Silvers and Butyouman are giving media to the community! Cmon, dont be a spoil sport.

SG

P.S: I don't wish this thread to turn into a flame war but still, i think what you said is a load of trash. My oppinion.

SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2006 18:20
Supah Gamer, they still suck.

The people who have made them have rushed them, just so they have lots of models to sell.

quality not quantity

Silent Thunder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2006 18:34
Quote: "I think that all you ever say is this sucks and that sucks. Slivermasters and Butyouman have taken a long time to model all of these models and there are so many of them. "

butyouman, *cough* stole *cough* from *cough* Metasequoia cough*

namely the arms and that tank.

Quote: "quality not quantity"

I agree with that.

butyouman
Years of Service
User Offline
No i didnt steal em

You guys may have the software but i bought it and the email i recived said i could use the modles and redistibut them as long as their is some change to it and as you can see al the models r chainged because they are holding weapons.

Slipknot Rules
tyrano man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2006 22:48
@keith: what the... i never put that axe on the site! Where is it! i didn't put that on there i only did that pick axe!

gw:tyrano man-lvl 20 E/Mo
tyrano man kill-Lvl 8 W/Mo
rs:tyrano man 2-lvl 68
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Nov 2006 00:41
The quote came from Butyouman's deleted messege on page 2 of this thread. I never mentioned your name in conjunction with displaying Caligari's media. So settle down.

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Nov 2006 00:49
I deleted some threads to remove some media and some of the noncomplimentary posts that were in this thread before I unlocked it so that is on me.

KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Nov 2006 00:57
That's OK, Fred. I figured many of the posts were deleted, so I checked on which ones were.

SilverMasters
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Nov 2006 04:57
its now meaning less to yalk about this . so lets do some good quality models and post them here..!

HOPE has Wings
tyrano man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Nov 2006 08:20 Edited at: 13th Nov 2006 08:22
phew... I knew i didn't post that, i just got confused cos it said tyrano in the title.

SilverMasters
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Nov 2006 08:30
others can also post models here...! you are welcome..!

HOPE has Wings
tyrano man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Nov 2006 17:28
ill give u a cube fully animated in .X format Fpsc ready. It will be another great addition to your pointy triangles and deformed cubes. Honestly look up some tut's. I can see you have a bursting imagination, but just not the skill to put it to use yet. go on, there tones of tutorials on the net just seach for meta-whats-u-ma-call-it.

The other dudes work is really good though.

SilverMasters
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Nov 2006 17:39
who is the other dude?

HOPE has Wings
butyouman
Years of Service
User Offline
so am i allwoed back

Slipknot Rules
SilverMasters
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2006 02:45
you all can also post your christmas models here .....

HOPE has Wings
JohannesM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2006 11:33
i think you should only post your own models on this thread, because everyone will think you made models that other people have posted hence the title of teh thread!

SilverMasters
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2006 11:35
yea, right

HOPE has Wings
SilverMasters
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Nov 2006 09:18
here is a kitchen furniture

HOPE has Wings

Attachments

Login to view attachments
SilverMasters
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2006 07:33
any one interested in these models. i am releasing these models for free for christmas pack. if noone is interested then i wil be making another pack . thats whay i am asking anyone interested in it or not?

HOPE has Wings

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 20:21:16
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 20:21:16